Chapter 11 - Something Like That

---
TW: Light smut warning.
---

The sun was starting to peek through his blinds, and the more his vision came into focus, the more Stephen realised there was someone else in his bed, curled up just in front of him.

He began to inch closer to her, running his fingers down her shoulder and arm before trickling down her waist and onto her thighs. He felt her draw a quick breath.

"Good Morning." He said, his husky morning voice drawing tingles down her spine.

"Excellent Morning." (Y/n) replied, a small yawn escaping her lips before she rolled from her side onto her back, turning her head towards Stephen who was now sitting up and admiring her body.

They were both in their underwear.

"This is new."

"It is-" She giggled, before she was cut off by his lips crashing onto hers.

He climbed over her, sitting in between her legs and caressing her jaw as he deepened their kiss. Her arms hooked behind his neck while her legs started winding around his waist.

He could hear the little whines and moans that escaped her lips in between kisses, and he loved it. Instinctively, he started slowly bucking his hips, grinding his now growing bulge into her.

Just then, her alarm went off. Que 'Crazy On You' by Heart.

She reached over to turn it off, but Stephen recognised the tune, and instead, pulled her back into him placing his arms on either side of her head, trapping her.

"Leave it."

She looked at him, slightly confused before he continued kissing her, but now, he was more rough. Their lips moved quicker, hungrier, against each other.

Stephen moved onto her neck, knowing exactly where to drive her crazy. As she moaned at the feeling of him trailing his lips up and down her skin, his pace against her quickened slightly, causing him to grunt onto her.

Before he could let himself get lost with her, enjoying the feeling of their bodies moving against each other, he started moving his lips down her chest. He lingered a little, sucking and gently biting at her nipples, leaving little splotches of red as he went, knowing they would shift purple later on.

And further down he went, until he reached her inner thighs.

Her underwear was the only thing she had on, so as he started to remove the black lace hugging her hips, his lips continued to peck and suck at her skin. He was enjoying the way she was starting to squirm slightly under his touch.

"Mm, Stephen.."

He loved hearing his name escape her mouth, and she knew this. But at this point, it wasn't even a second thought. She had lost herself in pleasure so many times with him that his name felt natural coming out like that.

He had thrown her underwear somewhere across the room, only having interest in what lied underneath. He took in the sight of her exposed lower half.

She was dripping, already stimulated from their heated make out. And all he could do was smirk at her before ducking his head down.

Let me go crazy on you.

His lips crashed against her, soaking up her wetness. His tongue drawing circles around her and she was only getting louder, arching her back in pleasure.

"Oh, fuckkk.."

Her hand had made its way into his hair. Not to push him further into her, but to tug at him, which was something he liked, a lot. He knew she did it because she was fully enjoying herself.