Upon opening her dazed eyes, she gave him a sly smile when he pulled away with a hint of a blush on his own face. "I thought I was the one who was shy?" she teased.

"Shut up..." he pouted hugging her to him and pressed his face deep within her neck.

"Katsuki..." she giggled closing her eyes and feeling him press his lips on the sensitive spot there as she lazily dragged her nails on the back of his neck. When he met her gaze, she could see such lust in his eyes that would awaken the burning hunger traveling up and down her body. The same fire that had been all too clear in his eyes last night and anytime he would look at her.

Slowly moving the blanket aside his eyes immediately shot down her breasts and the rest of her body, making her nervously bite her lips when he sucked in a deep breath. As his smirk slowly made an appearance, he gave a sly nod in appreciation having to remind himself not to drool at the goddess before him and feeling like a kid in a candy store not knowing where to even begin. "Shit Ochaco...you're so fuckin gorgeous."

She let out a blissful moan when he continued kissing down until he reached the beginning mount of her breasts. She arched her back as he grazed his palms over them, playfully cupping one and giving it a light squeeze, chuckling when he heard her gasp. "Someone's anxious."

Peering down at him she gave him a small pout. "I'm not."

"Is that right...?" Seeing that familiar glint of a challenge in his eyes that matched his mischievous grin, let her know how he was about to prove her wrong.

"...shouldn't we start getting up."

"Oh, we have time." Glancing back down at her breast he playfully burying his face in between them with a low growl making her laugh and squeal out loud.

"Are you s-Katsuki!"

Laughing he turned his gaze back up. "I've been wanting to do that shit since I first saw you in your hero suit."

Playfully smacking him on his chest she continued to laugh until her eyes landed on the silver necklace around his neck and then lightly tracing the big scar on his chest. Understanding what she was looking at he gave her a small smile wrapping his hand around hers with a light squeeze. "Don't worry Angel face, I'm not going anywhere."

When the tears began gathering in the rim of her eyes, she stubbornly blinked them away and closed the gap between them. Moving his hands down he continued to explore her body along with his lips.

Chuckling when she gave out a small whimper, he continued his teasing as she shivered, feeling butterflies run up and down her body when his gruff voice reverberated off her skin until loud knocking could be heard from behind the door.

"Yo Bakugo let me in!"

"The fuck?" poking his head out of the blanket he momentarily lost focus right before she yelped, accidentally kicking him off the bed in the process.

"EEP!"

"What the hell?!" he barked, raising himself off the floor and glaring between her and the door.

"S-sorry!" she whisper yelled frantically trying to cover herself with the blanket.

"Forgot my key! So can you let me in?" Kirishima could be heard from the other side of the door.

"NO!" he snapped back incredulously. Repeatedly clenching his teeth intending to explode the damn door with Kirishima along with it. Oh man how much he hated Kirishima right now, just watching Uraraka try and get dressed irked him. "GO THE FUCK AWAY KIRISHIMA!"

"What are you doing?! Get dressed!" She quietly screamed when he just kept his intense eyes on her.

"Come on man!" Kirishima continued to knock while Bakugo reluctantly started to pull on his boxers all the while mumbling to himself, unaware of Urarakas wandering eyes take him in, from his beautiful, tanned, sculpted body, all the way to his toned, muscular...very muscular ass. But frowned when she couldn't get a good look at the rest when grumbly pulled on his sweatpants next.