Final Battle (for now)

"What do you mean we're trapped?!" Stella shrieked. Everyone was stuck in the 'hideout' the villains had created. Who knows what disadvantages they had.

"I can't open a portal... They must've planned this..." Saturn said. Everyone stared at her, wide-eyed. "No way!"

"Looks like we're stuck here..." Uranus sighed in a bored way. "I think we should try to find a way out." Neptune said.

"Don't you think that's what they want us to do?" Aisha asked. "Perhaps, but its not like we can just stay here like sitting ducks just waiting to be killed." Neptune replied.

"Your right... Maybe we should split up?" Aisha suggested seeing that everyone seemed pretty capable of handling Youmas, or Icy and Stormy. Baltor and Metalia always sent things/people to stall everyone. "That's even worse, to take on an evil force alone could kill us." Mars said distantly.

"Maybe in small groups? And we can contact each other if something goes wrong?" Rini said. "Shouldn't you transform first?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, you too Serena, Techna too." Stella informed the girls. "Right! Moon Et--"

"Wait! Transform into Prismix! They might not even know you're..." Stella whispered the last part. "Sailor Moon" Serena blinked before raising her hand.

"Prismix Power! Make-Up!"

"Pink Moon Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

"Purple Crystalix Power! Make-Up!"

The girls finished transforming moments later and turned to the others. "Okay, I have an idea. We can all split up into groups and try to find a way out of here, but each group needs at least one of the Winx, me or Rini." Serena said.

"Why?" Everyone asked in confusion. "Well, their Rainbow Crystals are connected to mine, and Rini's is connected to mine too. If something goes wrong, we can contact each other through them." Serena explained. "How?" Musa asked.

"Tap into your crystal's power, and send out a call for help. The scouts should sense it too."

"You mean like what you did to guide us here?" Flora asked. "Exactly"

"Wow, since when do you come up with such good strategies, Meatball Head?" Mars teased her.

"Shut up Bird Brain!" Serena stuck her tongue out. "So that's why you called me that" Bloom mumbled.

"Okay, how about two groups of five, and one group of six?" Pluto suggested. "Or just go in groups of two."

"Considering we all almost died in groups of two when Nehelenia returned, I'd rather go in groups of five or six..." Venus deadpanned, thinking of getting trapped in a mirror again.

"Yeah... Okay, in one group we'll have me, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Flora and Musa." Pluto started. "Mini Moon, Mercury, Stella, Techna, and Mars in another group. And Serena, Jupiter, Venus, Bloom, and Aisha in the last group. How does that sound?"

"Good... But why all the outers in the sa-- never mind." Mercury said with a sigh. The outers tended to work better together.

"Alright, let's go!" The three groups split up in different directions. Pluto's group ran until Neptune stopped running. "Neptune?" Pluto, Uranus, Saturn, Flora and Musa asked in unison. "There's something dangerous up ahead..." Neptune said while looking at her mirror.

Uranus unsheathed her sword. "Can you point where?" she asked. "I saw a glimpse of something that way, but I can't see anything else. Something is clouding it from view." Neptune pointed directly in front of everyone.