Looking Through a Princess' Eyes

"Musa!" Everyone yelled at the unconscious girl. "No! Why did you?" Bloom was cut off by a sob.

"We all need to calm down!" Sailor Venus exclaimed over the shrieking fairies. "Ha! The idiot, she thinks she can take a hit from me? Pfft!" Baltor sneered.

Musa's tiara was beginning to glow in a white light. "Didn't the same thing happen to Aisha?" Stella asked. "Yeah... does that mean?" Flora trailed off mid sentence.

'Minna...' Serena told the girls to keep her out of the Winx's sight for a bit telepathically. They nodded and melted her ice binds while the fairies were clinging onto hope.

"Why isn't she going to Silver Millennium?" Aisha cried. "Calm down... m-maybe Princess Serenity is a little busy?" Stella tried to keep everyone sane. "Busy?!" Bloom snapped at her blonde bestie. "Geez..." the girl in question deadpanned.

"Arigato, Minna (thank you, everyone)" Serena whispered to the senshi and teleported she and Musa to her kingdom.

"THANK GOODNESS!" The Winx sighed. Baltor and the Trix sat and watched them sob until then. "We'll be on our way, this hideout is boring anyway..." Baltor said.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Sailor Venus exclaimed. "Do you have a problem with the proper way to run things?" Mercury said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"The colors in here too..." The baddies scowled. "Oh, so you don't like pink and purple?" Mars asked sarcastically. "Yeah, what's up with that?" Jupiter added on to her friends question.

The Winx Club girls sweat dropped at how defensive the scouts were getting over a hideout. "Whatever! Sayonara losers!" Stormy sneered, and she and the other antagonists vanished. "COWARDS!!!" Jupiter screamed.

"uh..." the Winx sat on the ground awkwardly. When Baltor and the Trix disappeared, their binds vanished too.

"Oh! Hey... um... lock the game on your way out will ya?" Mars said as she and her comrades walked out of the command center. If Serena trusts them, they do too.

"They just... left?" Techna asked, confused. "Yeah... they certainly are trusting..." Flora said. "Let's just focus on Musa's safety" Bloom suggested, not even doing what she herself said to do. 'they look... just like they did in my dream!' she thought.

...

Musa walked around a large, silver palace. 'Follow me...' A sweet voice kept telling her. She followed the soft melody of that voice, until she found the source.

It was the princess Aisha was talking about. Her golden hair gently flew behind her as she walked towards Musa.

"Hello Musa, I believe you know what your here for?" Princess Serenity smiled. Musa nodded. "For my Crystalix powers?" It was the princess' turn to nod.

She summoned a red gem that glistened more than a shiny ruby. "Woah..." Musa cooed at the beautiful crystal.

"This is the Red Rainbow Crystal" Serenity explained. "My favorite color!" Musa squealed. The princess laughed.

The Red Crystal lowered into Musa's brooch and heart. "What a warm feeling..." Musa whispered.

"That is the power of your shining star within!" Princess Serenity said as she faded away.

"Princess?" Musa asked. She decided to move on, and she transformed.

Musa flew down to Earth, thinking the Winx still needed help, but everything was fine. "Aww, why can't I ever show off my new power first?" She pouted.

"I'm sure you'll get em next time!" Bloom tried to cheer her up. Serena crept behind them. "At least we won!" She cheered.

"Oh there you are! Let's get outta here!" Stella said, and everyone went back to Alfea.