Mission Winxpossible

(Idek if this is like Mission Impossible or not, I needed a cheesy title :D I HAD THE CHAPTER DONE UNTIL IT WAS LOST BEFORE I COULD UPDATE! Ahem... its all good now... enjoy!)

"What do we do?" Stella shrieked. "I told you, we're going to make a plan" Bloom said, trying to calm her down.

"Let's talk about it inside" Aisha offered. The 7 girls walked into the main den that connected all their rooms and sat down. "So... what are we gonna do?" Techna asked awkwardly.

"Easy. Serena blasts the Trix with her staff thingy and we get Flora the hell outta there!" Stella exclaimed, with stars in her eyes. It reminded Serena of how Mina looked when everyone was sick, and she was waiting for comments on her nursing "skills". It made her chuckle for a split second. Then she got defensive.

"Stella! I'm not going to be the only one fighting!" She said. "Yeah, as much as I wanna see those witches get blast out of the sky, Serena's right, she can't be the only one fighting" Musa deadpanned. Stella sighed deeply. "Whatever..."

Bloom sweat dropped. "Why don't we distract the Trix, and the Specialists free Flora?" She offered.

"That's good... let's go more in depth" Aisha said. The girls all sat and talked about the plan.

....

*imagine creepy negaverse music in the background*

Flora woke up in a dark, gloomy cave. She was inside a cage made of pure darkness. "Oh hello Flora, I see your awake." A familiar voice said.

"B-Baltor?!" Flora shrieked. A man in a mahogany suit with long, blonde hair appeared from the shadows. "But how? We defeated you years ago!" She asked.

"I was reincarnated by someone..." he said, rubbing a piece of dirt between his fingers. "Who?" Baltor said nothing.

"Tell me you coward!" Suddenly, Floras cage got smaller. "What the?" "No one insults Baltor!" Darcy said, as the Trix stepped out of the shadows.

"Y'see Flora, I need something and I'm gonna bargain the your friends for it" Baltor explained. "what is it!" Flora exclaimed. "The Legendary Silver Crystal..." was all he said.

'Oh Winx! Please hurry!' Flora pleaded silently.

...

Everyone was outside the cave. The Winx girls informed the Specialists of the plan and they willingly came (especially Helia).

The girls were all transformed, except Serena, who didn't have a fairy form. 'What do I do now?' She thought 'Should I become Sailor Moon? Maybe...No! Yes? Ugh!'

"Why aren't you transformed Serena?" Bloom asked. "Uh, well er... I... because..." Bloom was gesturing her to go on.

"I don't have a fairy form..." Serena admitted. "Oh, well, it can be dangerous in there, why don't you just wait outside?" Bloom said, offending Serena.

"F...fine!" She exclaimed. Serena turned away and sat on a rock, sobbing softly and quietly. When she turned around, nobody was there. She sighed. "They're gonna need my help..." she mumbled. Serena crept into the cave to see the Winx seriously kicking some butt. At first...

The Specialists had freed Flora easily, god Helia was determined. Serena had guessed the Trix had asked for something given that everyone was complaining about not knowing what something was.

When Baltor came out, the Winx girls were petrified. "What are they so freaked out about?" Serena saw Baltor but she didn't know anything about their history with him. "Give me the Legendary Silver Crystal!" He yelled. Serena's eyes widened. "Ah crap..." She rolled her eyes.

"We told you! We have no clue what that is!" Bloom exclaimed. "So be it" Baltor conjured up all his energy.

Before the attack could hit the fairies, Serena put up a shield. "What the?" The Winx exclaimed, only to see Serena smirking while holding up the barrier.

No matter how hard Baltor pushed it, the shield didn't even crack and Serena never broke a sweat. "Let's get out of here!" Stella said, while Baltor was recovering.

The fairies flew away out of the cave, and the boys on their hover bikes. Serena had to go after them, running. Baltor was hot on her tail.

"Go away!" Serena said, shooting a blast of light at him. Baltor dodged it. 'This girls powerful... I must obtain the source of all that power!' He thought.

Next thing Serena knew was that something was trying to steal her crystal. "Ahh!" She screamed, causing the Winx to turn around and help her. They were soon stopped by a blast of white light coming from her heart.

The Winx seemed fine, but it took a toll on Baltor. Everyone got into the Red Fountain ship. "Let's go" Timmy said as he began piloting the ship. Everyone sat in uncomfortable silence.

"Thanks for saving me" Flora spoke up. Helia hugged her tightly. "We would never leave you." He said. All the other girls leaned in closer to their boyfriends. It made Serena miss Darien so much. 'I'll have to call him later...' she thought, also thinking of calling the girls and her parents.

Bloom was getting a headache. Everything that happened that day was so confusing. Serena was powerful, and Bloom understood what Ms. F was talking about. 'Could she be stronger than me?' Bloom thought. "What next? Serena has the Legendary Silver Crystal?" She muttered to herself. "What's going to happen now?"

To be continued...

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! Things get more interesting than this, trust me :). Feel free to review! I'm okay with constructive critisism, but please don't be too negative