A Mysterious Dream

The Trix stared, slightly in awe, at the fairies. "No fair! They leveled up!" Icy whined.

"Don't be a baby!" Bloom mocked her. Icy started growling. "Ugh! Icicle Blast!!!" She exclaimed. Bloom dodged the attack easily. "These wings are so powerful! They help me move quickly!" She said happily. She turned to the ice witch. "Domino Radiant Flame!" Icy was hit with the attack. Hard.

"Icicle Freeze!" Icy yelled. "Lynphea Rose Vortex!" Flora countered. Icy fell to the ground. "Icy!" Her sisters screamed. "Ugh, let's just get out of here!" Darcy deadpanned, sounding slightly disgusted with the Winx.

"No way! Not before I show off my new power! Solaria Sunbeam Smash!" Stella struck a pose. Everyone sweat dropped. "What?" Stella asked innocently with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Nothing..."

The Trix had retreated. "Wow this power is amazing!" Bloom exclaimed. "I can't believe how easily we beat those witches!" Flora said. The girls nodded in agreement. "Let's get back to the guys!" Aisha offered.

"You girls were great!" Sky congratulated the Winx and Serena as they walked in. "I didn't really get to do anything yet.... but next time I'm sure we'all all get to fight!" Musa said. "I'm sure you all will too." Riven replied. He had come back to Red Fountain not too long ago, a couple weeks maybe? He and Musa got back together and their relationship didn't have as many ups and downs as before.

"Y'know... I just realized something... How can the Trix be here if they were trapped in the Legendarium a few months ago?" Techna said. "Legenarium?" Serena asked. "We'll explain later." Aisha said. "Yeah, I wonder how the Trix could be here too..." she continued.

"Do you think someone might've let them out?" Stella asked. "Most likely... why don't we ask Aldora (I think that's how her name is spelled) if anything happened lately." Bloom suggested. "Thats a good idea" Musa said.Serena was completely confused. "Who the heck is Aldora?!" She asked.

"Fairy god mother" Bloom said casually. "Those things exist?" Serena asked, maybe a bit rudely. The Winx laughed a bit. "Yes" Bloom replied chuckling. "You should go back to the dorm. We'll go to Aldora" she continued. Serena sighed. "Alright"

​Serena waited patiently for the Winx to return. "Luna, what time is it?" She asked her cat guardian. "About 10:00pm why?" the Mautian asked. "The Winx have been gone forever! 6 hours now!" Serena complained.  "That is quite a while..." Luna agreed.

Just then the door opened. "Hey Serena, its Flora!" A voice called. "Flora! Thank goodness someone's finally here!" Flora laughed. "Sorry everyone's been gone so long, our conversations with Aldora can be long at times. But we also were researching stuff too." She apologized. "Researching stuff? What stuff?" Serena asked. "Ways the Legendarium could be unlocked without its key." The nature fairy replied.

"It was unlocked! Wait, it was locked before?" Serena had no clue what her friend was talking about. Flora chuckled a bit in amusement. "The Legendarium was a book that could bring its legends to life. We locked the Trix in the book a few months ago. Its impossible for them to get out without someone unlocking it and freeing them." She explained.

"Oh, well then. Someone opened it?!" Serena exclaimed. "If someone did, they opened it and locked it without using the key. We couldn't find anything, so that's why everyone's taking so long." Flora replied.

"When are they gonna come back?"

"They should be here soon. I figured you might be worried, so I came to check on you"

"Oh, thanks." Serena said. The rest of the Winx came in. "Sorry we came in so late!" Bloom apologized. "Its fine." Serena said in reply.

"Let's all get to sleep" Musa suggested. "We've had a busy day."

Bloom walked into her and Flora's room. Almost as soon as she lay down, she fell into a deep sleep. She was in a seemingly never ending white space. "Hello?" She called. There was no answer. Everything was quiet for a few moments.