Lost in a Nightmare

Bloom woke up because someone was shaking her. It was Serena and Flora. What was Serena doing there?

"Bloom what was that about?" She asked with a somewhat shocked look on her face.

"What do you mean?" Bloom hoped she wasn't crying in her sleep, but she could feel her wet cheeks and puffy, red eyes.

Flora raised her brow. "You had a nightmare sweetie, you were crying and muttering things..." the nature fairy explained.

"Muttering things? What things?" Bloom prayed silently that she wasn't murmuring about Princess Serenity.

"Something about loving someone named Endymion" Flora replied. Serena shuffled her feet around uncomfortably. "What were you dreaming about?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"W-well... I had a dream where I was Princess Serenity," Bloom started. "You sure have an active imagination!" Flora said.

"No, it wasn't my imagination! I WAS Serenity, I had her memories!" Bloom didn't mean to snap at her friend.

"What happened?" Serena asked. "Well first a woman with white hair tried to lock me in a room, but I got out... then, when I walked outside..." Bloom trailed off. "Go on"

"Endymion was there, trying to protect Serenity... and Queen Beryl killed him. I could feel Serenity's emotion! And next... she... killed herself" Bloom finished and almost burst into tears.

Serena stared at her. Her eyes were piercing through the red headed girl. "Is, something wrong?" Bloom asked her.

"No, I'm just worried about you." The blonde replied, and went back to her room. Bloom wondered how and why she was in her room in the first place. (Didn't really mention why, but its because she heard Bloom yell Endymion)

"We need to get ready for class." Flora stated. "Okay" the girls got ready as fast as they could so they could make it to breakfast.

...

"the food here is delicious!" Serena said cheerily. "I'm glad you like it. Its good to know you eat more than just pizza!" Bloom laughed, and the blonde stuck out her tounge.

"Hey girls" Daphne's voice from behind everyone said. "Hey Daphne!" Bloom greeted her sister.

"You guys will be in my class all day today" she informed them. "All day?!" Stella shrieked. "Only until the last bell rings" Daphne said with a sweat drop.

"Good..." Stella sighed.

...

Daphne was teaching the Winx and Serena about Sailor Moon the whole day. Most of the information was correct but there were many mess ups.

"So when Sailor Moon jumped into the Galaxy Cauldron after her comrades, it is believed that they all started a new life." Daphne said.

"In some of my books it said she and the others decided to continue their lives as they were" Bloom stated.

"Why!!!! Why must all those villains be so cruel!" Stella whined.

"Well the Silver Moon Crystal certainly is powerful, if it gave the scouts the ability to survive in the Galaxy Cauldron." Flora added.

Serena stayed silent. She knew that if she told them what happened, she would give away too much.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Daphne asked. Everyone shook their heads, but Serena knew they'd be asking a million questions later when they all had a mission meeting.

"Alright! Class dismissed!" Daphne said as the bell rang.

When the Winx walked to their rooms, Serena decided to take a walk and clear her mind. Bloom was having nightmares about her, and the whole magic dimension was wondering who she was. To top that, Baltor and the Trix were hunting her down.