Naturenapped

A bright, white light filled the area. The Trix's attack was vaporized, and the binds on the Winx disappeared. They were fully healed, and felt stronger.

The Trix were the opposite. They were screaming in pain, which nobody there liked to hear. The light faded, but the energy definitely didn't.

Serena was the source of that power, and was holding a pale pink staff with a shimmering cresent moon on top. "Woah..." the Winx said in awe. The Trix had recovered a bit, and started to attack.

"Ice shard!" Icy yelled (yes I know that this, and other attacks in this fanfic are outdated). "Sun Volt!" Stella exclaimed. Icy got mad and grabbed Stella's arm. She froze the air around her to put her in some sort of ice coffin.

"Get her out of that!" Bloom shouted. The other Winx girls were busy fighting Darcy and Stormy. "Enveloping Darkness!" Darcy said (I made up that move). The attack hit Flora, leaving her paralyzed on the ground.

"Flora!" Techna exclaimed, and flew down to help her. Musa and Aisha had to defeat Darcy and Stormy before they could help Stella. "Radio wave!" Musa shouted (made up). Stormy fell to the ground. "Morphix!" Aisha shouted, and a big, pink bubble surrounded Darcy.

"Tsunami submerge!" She attacked, causing Darcy to fall too after Aisha popped the Morphix bubble.

Techna was shaking Flora. "Get up!" She said. "They need you, go help them." Flora replied. Techna sighed, and carried her to the flowery bushes, hoping it would give her some strength. She hid her behind the rose bushes, and flew off to fight.

Serena was trying to get Stella out of the ice thingy. It melted at the touch of her staff, but Icy was still holding an unconscious Stella. "Let go of her!" Serena said, hitting Icy's face with the Moon Stick.

"Ouch!" She said, dropping Stella. Bloom caught her, and carried her to safety. The Trix weren't about to be defeated.

Darcy had seen where Techna had hidden Flora and went over there. She formed a dark barrier around the nature fairy and called to Icy and Stormy. "Lets go!" She said and the Trix retreated.

Serena was charging at them when they disappeared and fell to the ground. "Flora!" She cried. The Winx called for Flora too. "No!" Bloom exclaimed. Although her screaming was forgotten as she look over at Serena. 'She's so powerful...' she thought.

"What happened?" Stella asked, regaining consciousness. "The Trix kidnapped Flora!" Musa said angrily. "What?! Bloom! What do we do?!" Stella asked.

Bloom was silent for a moment, she was still trying to process everything. "Ahem... Were going to save her!" Bloom started. "But first... we need a plan..."

To be continued...

A/N:  IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO SHORT! As long as I'm not too busy, I'll update every week, maybe sooner. Hope you enjoy the story so far! Much more to come, and things will get much darker than this.... mwahahaha! But if your interested in reading more already, look up Crystalix on Quotev. There's 11 chapters at the moment. Nya!