A Moon Star Appears

Before I begin: I got a part of this chapter from Strawberry Moon 007's "Wings of a Moon Princess" so I credit her for the idea. Everything else I PROMISE I came up with before I read it. Totally original chapter right? Lol

Serena collapsed onto her bed. Stella was wiping off her make-up over at the vanity in the corner of the room. The Winx had decided on Serena rooming with Stella, since she had the most space. "So... this may not have been the best first day at Magix, but I hope you like it here." Stella said apologetically.

"Ah, just an easy day for me!" Serena replied. Stella gave a confused look. "Easy? Well, whatever, but seriously, your going to wear your hairstyle to sleep?" She seemed disgusted.

"What's wrong with that?!" Serena argued. "Could you at least wear it down?" Stella pleaded. "I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!" Serena sighed. "Fine..." she unwound her odangos and took out her ponytails. Stella gasped.

"Oh. My. God." Serena's hair was really long and wavy. "Let's go show everyone!" Stella pulled the girl into the main den where all the Winx were. They all gasped at the sight.

"Wow! Your hair is so pretty!" Bloom cooed. Serena blushed a little. "Thanks! Listen, I'd love to stay and chat, but I promised my friends I'd call them." That being said, she walked back into the room.

She stayed up until about midnight calling everyone. Serena cuddled up with Luna and fell asleep.

...

"Princess Serenity" a gentle voice called. "Who's there?" Serena noticed she was Serenity, and looked around to see who called her. She saw her mother from her past life smiling down on her. "Queen!" Serenity gasped.

"Learn everything you can here and discover the secrets of Crystalix. Old enemies are back! You'd best beware!" Queen Serenity pleaded. The white haired woman began to fade.

"Prepare for the hardships ahead" she warned, but it was faint. "Mother! What are you--- Serenity was interrupted by Stella shaking her awake. "What are you talking about!" Serena exclaimed before she realized she was awake.

"Are you okay?" Stella asked worriedly. I- I'm fine, just a strange dream." Serena lied. Stella brushed it off. "Oh, well you slept in late. I would've woken you up earlier, but you looked so cute and peaceful!"

Serena sat up. She felt a little weak from too much sleep. "Nngh, what time is it?" She groaned.

"Its 10:00 am. You missed breakfast, so I brought you some fruit, since we're all going to get pizza in a bit." Stella replied calmly. "Arigato" Serena began nibbling at an apple while Stella looked at her confused.

"Thank you" the native Japanese girl explained. "Oh." After a while the girls were dressed.

"No! I'm not letting you wear that!" Stella pointed disgustedly at Serena's outfit. She snapped her fingers and Serena was wearing something that Stella deemed fashionable. Serena put her hair into its usual style with NO approval on Stella's part.

"Let's just go!" She laughed. "Have fun!" Luna said, making Stella's eyes widen. Serena had to pull her out of the room.

...

The Winx were all discussing methods to defeat Baltor with the Specialists. "I think this is a bit too serious to talk about given that there's a new girl here. You don't want to scare her away do you?" Brandon said.

"I'm just fine!" Serena made a grumpy face. "It would be nice to relax huh?" Bloom deadpanned.

"A sweet tune could relax us!" Musa offered. "I got it!" Serena said, fumbling through her purse. She pulled out a locket in the shape of a star. "What's that gonna do?" Riven asked.

"Listen" Serena instructed as she opened the locket. Moonlight Densetsu (piano, I think that's the instrument used to play the song on the locket) began to play. "Wow, what a nice song." Musa beamed in approval.

Everyone in the pizzeria seemed to agree. "Y'know who I think would like this?" Sky asked. Bloom asked who while Aisha shushed her, wanting to concentrate on the music.

"That new kid, we don't know him well, but he seems like the kinda guy who would like it..." he continued. "Yeah, I think he would too, but the headmaster has had him training like crazy!" Roy said.

"He must be exhausted!" Bloom said. Aisha shushed her again, making Bloom close the locket.

"Hey!" Aisha wasn't happy with that. Serena grabbed the locket and put it back in her purse. "Yeah, he usually walks in, calls someone, and falls into a deep sleep.

"Must be some sort of long distance love..." Serena said distantly. "Like you?" Stella teased. "Last night I could tell you called that boyfriend of yours!" Serena blushed. "Stella..." she said embarrassed.

Everyone had fun teasing her until (dun dun dun!) The Trix showed up with Baltor. People shrieked, remembering what the evil team did to Magix in the past.

"Oh no!" Bloom yelled. "Time to transform girls!" The Winx all went into some position involving peace signs. "Magic Winx! Bloomix!" They yelled. Bloom turned to the Specialists. "Watch her please!" That being said, Bloom flew off to fight.

The Specialists began fighting about who would watch her, and who would go help the Winx. 'I have to help them' Serena thought. She realized that their arguing would be the perfect escape.

She ran off into an alleyway, clutching her brooch in one hand, and throwing the other into the air. "Moon Eternal Power! Make-up!" Dark pink ribbons surrounded the magical girl, as she transformed.

Sailor Moon jumped out of the alleyway quickly and burst into the pizzeria where the two teams battled. "I can't use the Moon Stick, or they'll know its me, maybe I'll use my Moon Healing Therapy Kiss attack?" She muttered to herself.

She looked at a hot pizza next to her. "Or, I could take a tastier approach..." Sailor Moon smiled devilishly. Icy and Baltor were about to do a convergence spell when: "Moon Pizza Boomerang!" (Yup that's the part I got from WoaMP, again, I credit Strawberry Moon 007. Original right?) a hot, freshly baked pizza went straight into their faces. The Winx couldn't help but laugh.

"As the Pretty Guardian in a sailor suit! Guardian of Love and Justice! Sailor Moon!" The Winx stopped laughing immediately. "In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Hope you liked the cliffhanger! :-)

Today:
Me: Why is nobody updating on Wattpad?! *checks my app* oh... Wasn't logged on... *logs on*
*12 notifications*
Me: O_O woah *_____ voted for your story")*
What's a vote? *asks 5 people at school*
Friend: Its a like o.o
Me: ohhhhhhhhhhh... MY STORY IS LOVED ^-^
So thanks if you voted for my story :)
Nya!