A New Power

"S-Sailor Moon?" Bloom was shocked. The legendary soldier of justice just saved her life.

"Its no wonder you want my crystal Baltor! Your so weak I can beat you with pizza!" Sailor Moon mocked making Baltors face turn red from either anger or embarrassment. Or both.

'I am not staying here for this!' Baltor thought. "Trix! We must retreat!" He said. The witches rolled there eyes, except Icy, who was getting pizza sauce out of her eyes. Baltor turned to Bloom and blasted her with his most powerful attack before he disappeared.

"Ahhhh!" Bloom wailed in pain.

"OH YOU COWARDS!" Sailor Moon yelled. She realized the Winx were staring at her. "Oh, hey, uh...er... gotta go!" She exclaimed. She ran off back into the alleyway and was just about to detransform.

Even though she was in great pain, Bloom ran after her. She couldn't fly because something was wrong with her wing. She followed the magical girl to an alley next to the pizzeria.

Bloom would've seen Sailor Moons civilian form if she hadn't yelped at a sudden stab of pain in her chest.
Sailor Moon turned to see Bloom spying on her. 'Oh my god she almost discovered my identity!' She thought. "What are you doing here?!" She asked, bewildered.

Bloom laughed awkwardly. "Um... Well, who wouldn't follow you." A look flashed across Sailor Moons face as if she was thinking about something.

"Well... I guess your right...". Sailor Moon said. She never really noticed how hurt Bloom was. She was clutching her chest with one hand and holding her stomach with the other. There was even a thin trail of blood behind her.

"Oh! Your hurt bad! Let me heal you!" Sailor Moon smiled kindly.

Bloom stood quietly as Sailor Moon placed a pretty crystal above her head and a warm light embraced her. "What is this?"

"Its the Legendary Silver Crystal" Sailor Moon replied calmly. Bloom understood why Baltor wanted it. She was fully healed in a matter of minutes. "Thank you..." Bloom said, somewhat cautiously. Sailor Moon smiled.

"No problem" the pretty guardians eyes looked around. "I gotta go!" She said and ran off.

Bloom decided not to follow her. She turned and flew back to the others. The Winx and the Specialists eyes lit up when they saw her.

"Bloom!" Sky said, hugging her. He noticed she wasn't hurt like the Winx said she was. "I thought you were hurt?" He said, confused.

"Well..." Bloom explained what happened.

"it seems she's on our side...." Riven said. People began coming back into the pizzeria, seeing that the Winx weren't transformed anymore.

"Where's Serena?" Techna asked.
The Specialists looked uncomfortable. "Well... we kind of lost her..." Brandon said in shame.

"YOU WHAT?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! WEVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS MISSION FOR A DAY AND WE ARE ALREADY FAILING!" Stella exclaimed. The Specialists sweat dropped.

"Calm down Stel" Musa said.

"She does have a point, we're supposed to protect her, who knows what could happen?!" Aisha said before Serena ran up to the Winx.

"Sorry, got lost in all the people panicking!" She lied. She was actually looking out for the Trix and Baltor.

"Thank goodness your alright!" Flora said.

"we were worried" Bloom added.
"I'm just fine" Serena replied. 'Although you'd know exactly where I was if you let me fight' she thought bitterly