Five Nights in Techna's Computer (filler)

Sooo.... I read the rules... Thought I should tell you all that this is also on Quotev, but it IS MY STORY okay that's all

The Winx and Serena all sat in a new pizzeria in Magix. "This place... feels so familiar..." Serena said suspiciously.

"How could it be familiar? This place just opened today!" Stella said, and Serena sighed. "I suppose your right..."

Bloom was too deep in thought to focus on her friends conversation. She kept on thinking about the whole Serenity being Sailor Moon fiasco.

'Maybe I should do more research on this...' she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by her blonde haired friends exclamation.

"Five Nights at Freddy's!!!" Serena gasped in realization. "Thats what this place reminds me of!"

"Five Nights at Freddy's?" Aisha asked, curious as to what that was. "Its a horror game" Serena explained.

"Oooo a game! I wanna download it!" Techna said, and began typing on her computer.

Little did the fairies know that a certain green haired witch was watching them. Darcy chanted a spell and aimed at Techna's little laptop. She snickered and disappeared.

"Wow this game looks pretty interesting... and theres a second and third one too! I'm gonna download all of them!" Techna's voice was child-like.

"Beware! Beware of jump scares!" Serena warned her. "Oh I'm sure I can handle it!" Techna waved her hand in an 'I don't care' kind of way.

Her expression soon changed as she began typing furiously. "What the heck? What's happening?!" The pinkette shrieked.

"Lemme see," Serena took the computer into her hands. "Kami-sama! Its practically on fire!" Suddenly the screen looked like a black hole and the blonde girl began to pixelate.

"What the?!" Bloom was shocked. "What on Magix?!" She exclaimed, and tried to grab her hand. That was a mistake, because as soon as she touched her, she began to pixelate too.

"Serena! Bloom!" Musa cried as the two girls disappeared. "How did that happen?!" Flora asked, bewildered.

Night 1:
Bloom woke up in a dark room. A fan was blowing in her face. "Where am I?" She realized she was still holding Serena's hand. The red-head quickly pulled her hand away.

"Hey... Serena, wake up!" Bloom shook the blonde girl. "Its Saturday... I don't have to go to school!" She argued. "SERENA!" Bloom exclaimed, hitting her.

"OUCH!!!" Serena glared at her friend. "Thanks a lot... uh... er..." she was searching for a name. "Orange Soda Head!" Blooms eyes widened. (the idea of orange soda head isn't mine, credit for that goes to taffybratz, my telepathy twin XD)

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She asked. "Your hair is just like orange soda!" Serena pointed out, making Bloom feel self-conscious.

"Oh yeah? Well your a... Meatball Head!!!" She countered. "Don't call me that Bird Brain!" Serena exclaimed. "Oh so now I'm a bird brain?"

The blonde blinked. "Oops, sorry force of habit..." the two girls were silent for a moment.

Bloom cleared her throat. "Ahem... do you know where we are?" She asked. Serena looked around, and her blue eyes widened.

"Oh crap." She said. "What! Where are we?!" The "orange soda head" asked a little desperately. "We're in the game..." again, silence.

After Serena explained what happens, and the basics of the game, Bloom looked somewhat confused. "Okay, so... four anima...ma.... whatever, four animal robots want to kill us?"

Serena nodded. "Ugh, that's just--" Bloom was interrupted by the phone ringing. "Um... How do we answer?" She asked. "We don't..." Serena deadpanned.

"Uh... Hello Hello! Welcome to the amazing world of Fazbear entertainment!" Said the phone guy. After two whole hours, the girls felt like they were about to die of boredom.

"That call took FOREVER!!!" Bloom exclaimed, constantly checking the cameras while Serena was at the doors. "THERES A BUNNY COMING TOWARD US!!!" the red-head yelled.

"Shut up!" Serena snapped, knowing the sound would attract Bonnie (and possibly Chica and Freddy) to them. "They'll hear you! And stop using so much power!"

"Um... about that... we're at 20%...." Bloom said guiltily. Serena turned to her, angry. "BAKA!" She exclaimed, making her friend shrink into her chair. "Who's that fox in Pirate Cove?" Bloom asked.

"That's Foxy the Pirate. He's a bitch...." Serena explained. Bloom sweat dropped at that last comment. "Wow..."

it was 5am, and suddenly, the power went out. "Oh shiiiii...." neither of the girls finished. Creepy music started playing and a pair of eyes watched them from the door. They stayed quiet, clinging to each other.

Finally the bells rang. "THANK GOD! THANK GOD! THANK GOD!!!" Bloom and Serena yelled in triumph. "Its not over yet though.... 4 more nights to go..."

Night 2:

The phone guy called again (took two hours) and asked them if they knew about Foxy. He said they should check Pirate Cove frequently.

"Ugh! Now ANOTHER animatronic is after us!" Bloom whined. "Yup... but I'm sure you can handle it Orange Soda Head!" Serena teased her. "Why you little--" The fire fairy was interrupted by shuffling down the hallway.

"What was that?!"

"SHUT THE DOOR SHUT THE DOOR SHUT THE DOOR SHUT THE DOOR!!!" Serena exclaimed. "Why do I need to shut the--- AHHHH!!!"

Foxy ran in and looked like he was about to attack. "Normally this would be game over... but I'm not gonna sit around waiting to die!" Serena kicked Foxy in the gut (poor Foxy).

Bloom almost burst out laughing. To help her friend, (who was about to get some revenge fox style) she grabbed a toy electric guitar and smashed it over Foxy's head.

Serena stared with shock and approval in her eyes. She threw the fan at him. Although it didn't break (thank goodness because its hot there) Foxy took some major damage. He screamed, (almost giving the two girls a heart attack) and ran away.

"WE BEAT THE FOX!!!" Bloom and Serena cheered. With all the distraction, it was already 6:00am.

"Onto the third night..." Bloom deadpanned.

Night 3:

Bloom was studying the cameras when she noticed that something was off. "Uh... Serena... Why aren't the animatronics after us?" She asked.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Serena replied. "Well... Its like they're all meeting up, they're all in the same room... Its like they are having a conference!" Bloom giggled a little bit.

"A conference?" The blonde raised a brow. "Lemme see..." She said, looking over the fire fairy's shoulder to see the camera. "huh... I guess it does seem that way..."

"Y-you don't think they're planning on getting revenge on us do you?" Bloom asked with a shaky voice. "I hope not!"

Nothing really changed for the rest of the night and the girls weren't all that excited for what the animatronics could possibly be doing.

NIght 4:

"WHY WONT THEY GO AWAY?!" Bloom shrieked, referring to Bonnie and Chica, who were each outside the doors. "maybe because you wont SHUT UP!" Serena snapped at her, and the red-head gave a warning glare.

Bloom returned the glare, and checked the doors again, coming face to face with Bonnie for the second she opened the left door. Seeing the animatronic bunny's face almost gave her a heart attack. "AAIIIEEEEE!!" she shrieked. Serena pitied the future kingdom of Eraklyon, where she might rule beside Sky. Then again, many people claim to pity Crystal Tokyo since she herself would rule it in the thirtieth century...

"You could've just turned on the light." Serena deadpanned. "There's a light?!"

At 5am the power was about to go out and they were both on the verge of punching Bonnie and Chica in the face for wasting all of their precious power, but decided against it. "Hey Serena..." Bloom started in a child-like voice. "Whaaaat?"

"Can I just kill these robots?" there were obvious protests to that outside the doors. "Well now when the doors come up because of power loss we'll definitely be dead..."

"Shaddup!" both girls had to admit that even though they were arguing a lot, this experience was bringing them closer. 'just what I need...' Serena thought. 'Us getting closer... this isn't going to help my hallucinations. Probably make them worse, I REALLY don't wanna be on the verge of tears in the forest like that ever again."

"Serena!" Bloom shouted. Serena snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the red-head. "The nights over! One more night!" she was happy, but the Moon Princess knew better. "Um.... about that..."

Night 5:

"WHAT?! We could get paid, fired, or DIE OF A HEART ATTACK?!" Bloom exclaimed. "heh, yeah..." Serena sweat dropped. The phone rang and the girls both panicked at the message. They couldn't understand it, but it wasn't the phone guy....

That night was the night of revenge. Foxy was the only one who couldn't participate because he was too damaged. However, that didn't stop Bonnie, Chica and Freddy himself!

The girls neglected the cameras and just kept the doors shut. That was a mistake, because Freddy OPENED THE DAMN DOOR!!! "How??!?!" Bloom exclaimed. "I have no idea!!!"

Worst part is, the animatronics decided to copy them and tried to smash guitars over the girls' heads. "AIIEEEEEE!!!!!" They screamed, but fought back, although they couldn't use their powers. "Let's do this, Bloom!" Serena cried for battle. "Yeah!" Together, the two uppercutted, palm stiked, and kicked those animal robots until 6am.

By the time that was over, they were out of breath. "That. Was. AWESOOOME!!!" They cheered, but there was NO way they would ever do that again. A man came up and gave them a paper.

"What does it say?" Serena asked. "That we're fired..."

"For what?"

​"For breaking Foxy!" Bloom and Serena burst into laughter. Then, they began to pixelate, and before they knew it, they were back with the Winx. "Your okay!" Flora shrieked. Techna immediately deleted the FNAF games, fearful of what would happen if she kept them.

The waiter finally came to take their order. "Uh... Hello hello! Welcome to Fazzy Fredbears pizzeria!" (That was a purposeful switch up) Bloom and Serena froze. The waiter sounded EXACTLY like the phone guy.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" they screamed and ran off. "What was that about?" Aisha asked. "Eh, they'll be fine, now let's eat some pizza!!!" Stella cheered, and gave their order of pepperoni pizza.

In the back there were four animatronics and they watched the two girls run away. "Oh geez..." The rabbit, Bony said. "More people who have played Five Nights at Freddy's..." The chicken, Chico deadpanned. "And of course they're scared!" The fox, Foxina added.

"Well, they should know we won't harm them, but we can be intimidating at times" Fazzy the bear said. "Agreed"

To be continued...

Just a filler for humor :) Me and my friends love FNAF (I'm Bonnie lol). Don't think that the next chapter will be a filler. No no no... Its BIG!!!! Hee hee... Nya!
~Hannah-chan