A Silver Kingdom

*Aisha's POV*

Aisha was working up a sweat on her Morphix treadmill. "One more minute!" She yelled triumphantly, looking at her timer. She began to hum "Final Countdown". She didn't worry about anyone hearing her because Bloom and Serena went outside, and everyone else was in detention because of Stella. So she was home alone. Except for a certain little pixie.

"Hi Aisha!" A squeaky voice said. "Hey Piff!" Aisha greeted her little friend. "Whatcha doing?" Piff said with a smile before squealing. "Why is that timer going down? Is something going to expode!" She asked frantically.

'she's so cute when she talks!' Aisha thought. "No Piff, its just a timer for me to finish my workout!" She smiled, trying to calm down the pixie. "Okay! ^-^" the pixie of dreams felt better.

3. 2. 1. The timer reached 0, and the treadmill beneath Aisha's feet dispersed, looking like a tiny explosion. "Eeep!!! It expoded! It exploded!" Piff shrieked. Aisha laughed a little.

"It didn't expo--explode. It just disappeared because I don't need it anymore... for now" she explained. Piff looked at her for a moment. "O...Okay!" The pixie looked a little scared.

"Its all okay" Aisha gave her a little hug until the news came on. "Next up, the girl thats been causing a stir in the magic dimension, Sailor Moon." The newswoman said. Aisha turned to the TV. 'Already causing a stir? What is she doing?!' She thought.

"Although her only appearance has been in Magix City, nobody can stop talking about her" Aisha sweat dropped. "Well... at least she's not causing any trouble..." she said.

"Sailor Moon?" Piff asked.

"Yes"

"I've heard that name before! In a story! ^-^"

"WHAT?! What's the story?" Aisha asked. Piff paused for a second.

"I forgot"

Aisha fell on the ground anime-style. "Wow..."

...

*Blooms POV*

"Where are we going?" Serena asked as Bloom was half leading, half dragging her through the woods. "To an awesome place!" She replied enthusiastically. "WHAT AWESOME PLACE!?!?" Serena sounded a little annoyed, making Bloom sweat drop.

"You'll see" she tried to sound mysterious but Serena didn't seem to be buying it. "Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd.... We're here!" Bloom pointed to a little village. She could just sense her blonde friends attitude change.

"ITS ALL SO CUTE!" Serena exclaimed. Bloom was pretty sure her pupils became hearts and the highlights in her eyes became stars. 'how is that even possible?!' She shook it off.

"Hey everyone! Its Bloom and I brought a friend!" When she said that a bunch of pixies flew out to greet her, especially the one with short, pink hair. "Lockette!" Bloom exclaimed, happy to see her bonded pixie.

"Bloom!" Lockette flew into her hands. "How come you don't visit anymore!" She pretended to be angry. Bloom chuckled. "Sorry, I've been kinda busy" she explained. "Well that doesn't matter now, I'm just glad your here!" Lockette smiled brightly.

"Hey, what is this place exactly?" Serena asked. Bloom turned to her. "This is Pixie Village!" She explained. "Its sooooo cute!" The wide-eyed girl looked around. "Maybe you'll meet your pixie!" Bloom said.

"My pixie?" Serena turned around and looked at her confused. "Your destined pixie is a pixie you meet that you feel a special connection to. Every fairy has one." Tune said, making Serena jump a little. She looked around a bit until her eyes landed on something, well... someone.