"We can't fail as they did during the ancient times."
The ancient White Star ended up dying.

TCF!Zed and TBOAH!Zed grit their teeth and tried to maintain an air of impassiveness. The topic of the Ancient White Star had always and would always be a festering wound for the Crossman family – this was also mainly due to the fact that TCF!Zed Crossman was unaware that TCF!Alberu had made a deal with the Sun God Angelina to return the curse the Sun God had placed on their family – if he knew, perhaps the shame and burden he carried would have lessened, Grigori had no intention of dealing with that drama right now, so she also ignored them both.

The current White Star, Sayeru, and Dorph had no plans of facing the same fate. That was why they had prepared quite a lot of things for such a long time.
"Do you have a lot on your mind because of Cale Henituse? Hmm?"
The White Star could see Sayeru's sneer.
"Are you jealous because he managed to do something you needed 1,000 years to do in just a few years? Or are you afraid that everything that you have built up will come crumbling down? Is it because everything you tried to do in the past one or two years has ended up in failure? Hmm?"

Kim Rok Soo began to snicker, he was unable to hold a straight face at the sight of this version of the White Star he had never hoped or dreamed of getting to see. He muffled his laughter by covering his mouth and watching with teary eyes as the record continued.

Sayeru was the head of the organization. The finger that was pointing at the White Star who was the brains of this organization right now touched the White Star's neck.
"The things that we have built up are not things that would crumble because of a few years of failure. The great amount of power we've gathered through time, experience, and talent-"
"Your mouth." The White Star cut Sayeru off. "Shut your mouth and move your finger."
"Are you telling me to stop if I don't want to die?"
"Sayeru, you seem to misunderstand something."
Sayeru could then see that the White Star was smiling.

"There is only one thing I worry about. Once this boring time of preparation is over and I finally get my hands on that last earth ancient power..."
The thought he had while looking at the land of the Whale tribe. If he could gather that final earth ancient power...
"What to hunt first. How to rule over everything."

A terrible chill went through the room as everyone seated in the hall, all had the same thought.
"This bastard really is crazy!"
Grigori nodded mutely at their collective thought. She agreed with them after all.

The crazed look in Sayeru's eyes dimmed a bit. He could feel that the White Star, Cale Barrow in front of him, had a violently crazed look in his eyes that was not comparable to his own crazed look.

"Hmm?!" TBOAH!Jopis stiffened in her place beside her counterpart, she was one of the only people in the TBOAH!World who noticed information bomb Grigori allowed to drop upon the guests of her hall.

The man with the eyes filled with madness continued to speak.
"I think I'll become even crazier than I am now. That is what makes it so entertaining."
He was looking forward to it. He wanted to know what he would be able to do once he finally became god, once he finally became nature.
"...I knew there was nobody as crazy as you."

"I was wrong!" TBOAH!Rosalyn mumbled.
"He's worse than crazy!" TBOAH!Alberu grumbled, agitatedly running his hands through his hair. The White Star's goal to become a god was something that they'd heard about from their TCF!World counterparts during the rest hours and breaks, however to hear about him wishing to become 'nature' – that was entirely different. As an elf – even as a quarter dark elf – TBOAH!Alberu was greatly angered that this kind of enemy had been allowed to succeed in his timeline. He looked toward his counterpart who was muttering something about the White Star having screws loose and then returned his cold glare back to the Palantír as the record continued.