Oh, I forgot that Neola was just speaking to me through her mind. I looked like a crazy person talking to myself.

“oh.. I’m talking to my … girlfriend.” I said and raised my hands that were holding Neola’s.

“But she’s not talking.” The lady said.

“She… she’s mute, so we we’re talking through some signs that only the two of us now about.” I told her.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” She said.

“It’s alright.” I smiled at her and then she left.

“That was close.” I told myself.

“William… what is girlfriend?” Neola asked.

“Huh? Ammm… girlfriend..ammm it’s a girl that is my friend… it’s a human thing.” I told her, not knowing how to explain what girlfriend is.

She just nodded.

After exploring some more creatures under the sea, she got hungry. I brought her to Mcdonalds. I order some burgers and fries.

“Here it is.” I said and handed her our meal.

“Wow!” she said.

“I know you will like it.”

“Thank you.”

We we’re eating, suddenly she stopped. I looked at her, her eyes turned to many colors… Green, violet, red, violet, orange, violet…

“What is happening to you?” I asked her and grab her shoulders. “Look at me! Neola.” People started looking at us.

Crap! I drag her out; I took her to the place where less people are around.

“Neola look at me. What is happening to you?” I said. I’m getting worried; the last time she was like this was when the vipers had attacked us. Does this mean that the vipers are around? I hugged her tightly; then she regained her consciousness and started to breathe again.

She inhaled and exhaled heavily. I cupped her face with my hands. “Thank God you’re alive. What happened? Is the Vipers around?”

“No….” She smiled. “My sister… my sister is here… she’s alive!” She said happily and hugged me.

“I thought that there will be danger again. So where is she?”

“She’s around here somewhere. She told me that she was at the park. What is a park?” She asked me.

“Oh that’s near here, we can go there now.” I said, she nodded and we made our way to the park.

“So she found her protector?” I asked while we are in the car.

“Yes, she did. I’m so glad that she’s safe.”

“I’m glad too.” I said and she smiled at me.

Minutes later we’re in the park.

“Neola!!!” Someone shouted. We looked back, a stunningly beautiful girl was running towards us. She looks like she’s in her teens. More like 17 to 19. She looked so excited. Neola run towards her too and they hugged. “I miss you sister.” She said.

So she’s Larissa, Neola’s beautiful sister. Great! I am going to handle another beautiful creature.

“I miss you too.” I heard Neola said in her mind.

They released from their hug and Larissa looked at me.

“You found your protector?” She said to her and smiled at me.