Small Trust Issues

Start from the beginning

Hermione asked seriously and Harry started laughing thinking it was a joke.

Seriously!! What are you?? A magician...or a wizard so that you can make them disappear... Harry asked laughing and she was mesmerized by his smile.

I'm an angel that came here to make you smile... Hermione said moving her head towards him.

Harry blushed "I'm smiling because of you, Are you really an angel", he asked.

But before she could reply the bell rang and the teacher came.

It's a school after all....👀
________________________

Harry's house....

Harry was about to eat the leftover food but his brother snatched it again.

Did I permit you to eat?? He asked with a smirk.

B-brother...please...I..I'm so hungry..

Harry said in a low voice he was so hungry because he hadn't eaten anything solid for days.

Did you stop talking to that little friend of yours, His brother asked.

I..I..started..i-ignoring..her...

Harry stuttered averting his eyes.

Her?? It's a girl??, His brother asked in confusion and Harry nodded.

His brother started laughing not believing that Harry's friend was a girl.

Wait...a girl..is she blind?? Or maybe a nerd... No..even nerds will make friends with studious people...you're not even good at studying, his brother said laughing.

What exactly did she want from you?? His brother asked looking at him.

No!!! There is nothing...is she pulling a prank or something...

His brother said despising him and Harry was staring at the floor with teary eyes.

Here, eat this and get some power it would be fun watching you devasted in videos now, his brother said handing him the plate.

Harry was about to grab it but he grabbed his hand and twisted it Harry hissed in pain.

Don't let Dad know about it or you know the consequences, his brother threatened.

Not today!! His brother said putting the plate on the table.

"Don't even touch it" his brother ordered and left.

Harry was hungry but he couldn't disobey his brother's order.

He went to sleep hungry.

Hermione never left him alone and Harry also liked to spend time with her but he was scared if anyone in his family got to know about it, he would be in so much trouble.
*******************

Harry, let's be friends.....

Wanna play together....

If anyone hurts you, I'll beat them......

Friends always help each other....

You shouldn't think much, you're a kid so live your life happily....

Where did you get hurt.....

Let's see the Dr first.......

I..w-wanted to..tell...you s-something... It's about my...my...f-family...

You dare to tell outsiders about this. if you dare to make friends or tell anyone about us abusing you.... This is just a trailer I'll beat you to death....

His father shouted and pushed him from the stairs and Harry woke up panting and breathing heavily covered in sweat. It was a nightmare of his past he was all scared, crying, trying to control himself as he remembered all that torture he had, because he made a friend.

The torture, He wanted to forget but his mind and body still remember.

Y-you..won't..deceit..m-me...right??? Harry asked thinking about Hermione.
______________________

Where is your friend today?? Luna asked sitting with him.

Oh!! She is coming...the teacher stopped her for notes....

Harry said and Luna laughed.

It does not look like she is here to study...

Luna said and Harry looked at her with confusion.

You mean...you t-think..s-she has some u-ulterior motives, Harry asked.

Yeah, it can be said. You also feel that??

Luna said, thinking Harry meant love by ulterior motives.

I don't know...or maybe I don't want to know... Harry said.

I just want to smile as she said. I'm scared but....harry paused.

Scared?? Of what?? Luna asked.

I'm scared of getting burnt but I can't do anything now I'm addicted to fire....

Harry said looking at Hermione coming towards him.

Who is she?? Why're you talking to her??
Hermione asked dragging his hand to stand him up. Can't tolerate Harry sitting with some other girl.

Harry smiled and stood up.

She is not a bad girl, Harry replied.

I don't care...you don't have to talk to anyone else except me, Hermione said staring at her.

She is jealous.. Luna said sipping her coffee.

What?? Are you??

Hermione shouted moving towards her with the scenario of murder in her mind.

Ok, Hermione...calm down...let's go, Harry said dragging her with him.

see you later, Luna, Harry said.

Why do you have to see her later....

Hermione was staring at Luna and Harry was dragging her with him and she didn't stop staring at her until they left the canteen.

Oops...if anyone could die by staring, I would be dead by now....of course, she has some ulterior motives,

Luna said sipping her coffee not paying any attention to what happened.

What do you think about the chapter.

Vote Comment and share.

Always be happy.
😊😊😊