Chapter 15

The following day, Jungkook calls for his hyungs in his office. He will ask them to prepare a welcoming dinner for his mate. He will make sure that everything is perfect and for his mate's liking.

He scheduled the dinner a day before the council meeting.

He heard a knock on the door. "Kook, we're here." It's Jimin

"Please come in hyungs." Jungkook lets them in. They sit on the couch facing the head alpha.

"So what is this meeting all about? It's too early head alpha and you disturbed my beauty sleep

"So what is this meeting all about? It's too early head alpha and you disturbed my beauty sleep." Seokjin flips his hair, playfully glaring at Jungkook.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Jungkook may we know what's this very important thing you want to discuss, because I already missed my bed.   Being the head warrior is hard work you know, so sleep is a must."

"Let Jungkook talk first." Namjoon now looks at the head alpha, waiting for his response.

"Well...you see." Jungkook nervously looks back and forth at his hyungs. "There's this omega I want to court and I need your help."

"Jungkook, you don't need to court omega Soyeon, she's already your mate to be, not to mention she's head over heels with you. We're just waiting for you to reschedule your mating ceremony." Yoongi replied throwing a glance at the head alpha.

Jimin slaps his mate's arm lightly. "Don't assume Yoongles, let my brother finish talking."

"Alright, alright, so who's the lucky omega?"

"Remember the new omega, Yoongi hyung? Taehyung, he's the omega I want to court."

His hyungs gasp, except Jimin who already knew about Taehyung being Jungkook's mate. They can't believe Jungkook would be interested in an omega he just met.

Jimin scoffs at them. "Why are you so shocked, I've seen omega Taehyung and he's a looker. He's very beautiful. If I'm not mated, I would court him too."

"What the-Minie, you're ridiculous! How could you say that when you're pregnant with my kitty?" Yoongi incredulously uttered.

"Enough with your bickering." Seokjin reprimanded the mates. "Ok Jungkook, since it's the first time you took interest in an omega other than your late true mate, we will help you win Taehyung."

"Thank you Seokjin hyung. I'm planning to host a welcoming dinner for him at the main pack house dining hall on Sunday. Yoongi hyung, you will take charge of the food and drinks. You can ask Hoseok what are Taehyung's favorites since they're friends. Jimin hyung, you will be in charge of decorations and setting the table, ask the pack house workers to help you." Jungkook enthusiastically replied.

"What about me and Namjoonie?" Seokjin asked the alpha.

"Oh, I will prepare courting gifts for him like clothes, jewelry and flowers of course. You and Namjoon hyung will bring them to my omega." Jungkook paced back and forth, he couldn't contain his excitement.

Mate or Not: You're Mine |Taekook|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara