Chapter 19

Namjoon comes to the pack clinic to talk to Hoseok and Taehyung. Trailing behind him is a young, pretty and petite omega.

Hoseok looks up and smiles upon seeing the alpha advisor.

"Good afternoon, alpha advisor Namjoon. You visit us today. Are you not feeling well?" Hoseok greeted Namjoon with his sunshine smile.

 Are you not feeling well?" Hoseok greeted Namjoon with his sunshine smile

"Oh, I'm not here to seek treatment. Is Taehyung here? I would like to introduce your new member in this clinic." Namjoon replied while he looked around the room.

"He's arranging the medicines. Let me call him." Hoseok was about to turn and call Taehyung.

Just then, Taehyung emerges from the clinic stock room. "Alpha Namjoon, you're here." He fidgeted, looking behind Namjoon before he continues. "Uhm...is the head alpha with you?" He asked, blush creeping on his cheeks.

Namjoon scratches his nape. He doesn't want to see the disappointment in the omega's face, but Taehyung is the one who asked Jungkook to give him space. Why is he expecting Jungkook to visit him now? Namjoon thinks he'll age faster because of the two mates.

"Oh I'm sorry, the head alpha is quite busy with pack matters, so he can't come. I'm here to introduce omega Yuri, she just finished studying medicine and would like to work here." Namjoon explained and pointed at the omega beside him.

Yuri bows at them. "Nice to meet you Taehyung-ssi." She then looks at Hoseok, her cheeks flush as she shyly smiles at him. "Hoseok-ssi, I'm honored to meet you. I've heard that you're the best healer in our pack."

Hoseok is flustered. He finds Yuri very pretty and sweet. "Don't say that, I'm just doing my job to help our pack mates. Please call me Hoseok." He gives her a bright smile.

"You're very humble, H-hoseok. I hope you can teach me more about herbal medicine." Yuri answered him with shining eyes.

Taehyung and Namjoon look at each other, both are anticipating that a budding romance will start between Hoseok and Yuri. Namjoon leaves Yuri at the clinic after bidding his goodbyes to Hoseok and Taehyung.

Hoseok tells Taehyung that he can go home early and rest, since Yuri is already there to lend extra hands at the clinic. Taehyung agrees and leaves for home.

Taehyung decides to take a walk and explore more of the pack before going home.

When he gets closer to the woods, he sees some fairy lights from the distance. He approaches the place and his eyes shine with admiration. There is a very beautiful tree house in front of him. It is decorated with fairy lights. He wonders if there are people inside. When he notices that the lights in the treehouse are on, he concludes that someone lives there.

He turns around to leave as he doesn't want to intrude, but the familiar scent of sandalwood made him stopped in his tracks

He turns around to leave as he doesn't want to intrude, but the familiar scent of sandalwood made him stopped in his tracks. It means that-

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung holds his chest, his eyes are big as saucers and he's speechless, because standing before him is the alpha he misses so much these past few weeks. Jungkook is looking as yummy-wait Taehyung groans. What is he thinking? But who can blame him? The head alpha in front of him is so handsome. His eyes shine like the brightest stars, his jaw is chiseled like those of the gods and his lips, Taehyung wants to kiss those-

 His eyes shine like the brightest stars, his jaw is chiseled like those of the gods and his lips, Taehyung wants to kiss those-

His daydreaming is cut off when Jungkook clears his throat. "Uhm... Taehyung, did I startle you?"

"Huh...uh no, I'm sorry head alpha. I saw the fairy lights and came here. I didn't mean to intrude." His cheeks are red as tomatoes. He feels embarrassed being caught staring by the alpha.

"Don't worry, would you like to come up to the treehouse? I'll show you around." He sweetly smiles at his mate while his wolf is dancing and twirling inside like a ballerina. Finally, savoring the scent and closeness of their mate.

"Ok, thank you head alpha." Taehyung mumbled as he gave the alpha his boxy grin. He can't deny it anymore, he really miss the alpha so much.

They enter the tree house and Taehyung is more amazed. It has a reading nook inside a small library. Taehyung loves to read and he thinks that this place is perfect for reading and relaxing.

 Taehyung loves to read and he thinks that this place is perfect for reading and relaxing

"Your tree house is really amazing, head alpha." Taehyung said as he gazes with awe at the sight inside the tree house.

"Hmm...this tree house is not mine. This is yours, I built it for my ma-" Jungkook paused when he realized what he was about to blurt out. "For you, I built it for you." He finally said.

"But I can't accept this. I think this is too much. And I told you to stop courting me, so..."

Jungkook gently holds his hands, his eyes are pleading at him. "If you don't want to accept this as a courting gift then accept it as a friendly gift." Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat because saying Taehyung is his friend feels like his guts are twisting.

Taehyung looks at him, the sincerity in the alpha's eyes overwhelms him. He nods at him. "Thank you, head alpha. It's getting late, I should head home, Hoseok hyung might worry about me."

"I'll take you home." Jungkook quickly offered.

"No need, head alpha. You've done so much for me already, besides Hoseok hyung's house is just a couple of minutes away." Taehyung meekly replied.

"Alright, but be careful." Jungkook said. He feels dejected, but he doesn't want to make their mate feel uncomfortable.

Taehyung leaves the tree house and walks towards Hoseok's cabin. The path going there is quite dark since it's surrounded by thick and tall trees.

Suddenly, five alphas block his way. He is startled. These alphas are not familiar to him. His hands are trembling, but he tries his best to appear unfazed.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?"

The one who looks like the leader grins evilly. "Your life, we want to take your life, omega."

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Taetae is in danger.

To those who want to ship Hoseok with Soyeon, sowwy. But I can't let Hoseokie be a second choice. 💫