Fei Yu nodded, "I will prepare the things I want to sell in advance. When I have free time after this period, I will teach you how to make the food sold on the first floor. Of course, the beast coins given to you will be reset."

Hui Guo The two were so happy that they simply didn't know what to say.

You have to teach them how to make food and give them more animal coins. Why are you so good?

The two were so happy that they didn't know how to express their gratitude to Fei Yu. Their lips were trembling and they couldn't utter a single word for a long time.

The remaining beast coins have also skyrocketed.

Xiu was still responsible for serving the dishes, and he brought his brother Wang with him. The two of them would definitely have their hands full. As for Zheng and Wu, Fei Yu asked them to be responsible for collecting money together.

Fei Yu slightly changed the mode of serving food. In the past, a few people would order and serve food next to the table. Now, the orcs who came to eat would serve the food themselves.

There was a counter on the second floor, and Wu Hezheng was sitting behind the counter. Behind them was the kitchen, and there were two windows on the wall. The orcs stood in line in front of the counter and ordered the food they wanted to eat. After hearing this, Wu Hezheng collected the beast coins first, and then took out the food from the window and gave it to them. This can solve the problem of insufficient manpower and is much more efficient than before.

After talking about the arrangements of several people, it was still early before dawn. Fei Yu thought about it and decided to hold a store opening event.

Since it is the period of the courtship party, lets organize an event such as a big discount for couples according to the occasion.

Just make the decision. To organize an event, you first need to publicize it. When it comes to publicity, of course it has to be GG. After several times using spiritual plants to turn the illusion into gg and play it, Fei Yu also got a taste of it. He found that as soon as GG was released, the orcs flocked to watch it. It was not because the content was really that attractive, but because it was so strange. Just like in the previous decades, when people heard that there was a movie playing in a certain village or street, everyone would move a small bench to grab a seat. The orcs probably have this kind of mentality.

Fei Yu felt that this was a promising way to make money, so he thought of making a small movie. In fact, it is not accurate to say that it is a movie. At most, it is a short video of the TV series version. Fei Yu doesn't have that rich imagination, but he was someone who watched TV series, movies, and cartoons in his previous life, and he could always come up with some finished product by piecing together things here and there.

As for whether it looks good or not, Fei Yu thinks the orcs will be satisfied if they just look at it.

Putting this aside in advance, Fei Yu didn't think about it for the time being, and he still focused on his activities for now.

It was a couple's promotion. Fei Yu didn't have any romantic skills, so he just made up a story about the blue sky, white clouds and sea. Here he was thinking about what to put in GG, but over there the gray ones were not willing to lag behind, and left the restaurant one after another, going out to disturb the people before dawn... No, they went to promote it.

They ran to the residential area, and several soldiers went in separate groups to knock on the doors. After knocking on the door, they immediately promoted the content of the event.

The process has not been smooth sailing.

Zaizai Restaurant is now quite famous in the Yan tribe. The orcs who had companions were immediately moved when they heard what Hui Guoguo said, and immediately took action. If you happen to knock on the door of an orc who has no partner, the one with a good attitude will slam the door directly, and the one with a bad attitude will slap him in the face. The consequences will be more serious, and he will drag the gray ones to fight on the spot.