...

"Huh? Why are those people running in such a hurry?"

"Are they running to Zaizai Restaurant? ? I heard they cook barbecue there."

"What? It's not boiled meat? Why didn't you tell me earlier? If I had known, I wouldn't have eaten the boiled meat here!"

"You need beast coins to buy barbecue, you can't eat it for free. !

Then why are they running there?

Isnt it okay if people want to buy more beast coins if they dont want to eat for nothing?

One of the orcs asked expectantly: In the second round of selection, which food store has the most orcs? You win? Maybe Zaizai Restaurant has to give everyone free food in order to get more orcs to eat?"

This guess was agreed by many people, and the orcs who were still in line couldn't help but get ready to move.

At this time, an orc happened to run by and was caught by several orcs with quick eyes and hands.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

The orc who was being pulled said impatiently: "Go to the Zai Zai Restaurant to see GG. Let go, don't waste my time."

The orcs who were pulling me looked at each other a few times. .

"GG? Is it so good-looking? You won't even grab the free food?"

"Who said you won't grab it? Isn't it because there are too many people grabbing it? It's not too late to come back after watching GG to grab the boiled meat. , what they want is the number of people, they wont deny me food, right?

Everyone was stunned when they heard this, and then they all suddenly realized.

All this time, they have been thinking about grabbing more free food to cook meat, but they have forgotten that if the food store wants to win, they have to rely on them to make up the number of people. If this is the case, why do they still want to grab it?

It can be said that the words woke up the dreamer. Once the orcs realized it, they immediately felt that there was no need to fight for it. They could eat early and late. How stupid were they before when they fought over the meat they could eat?

The orcs who figured it out immediately calmed down one by one and looked at the long queue in front of them. If they had enough time, let's go see GG first before coming back.

Over the restaurant, a transparent rain curtain was wrapped in clusters of flowers. On the rain curtain, there was a scene that made the orcs who came to see GG salivate -

it was a pair of long, white hands with clear joints, clean and tidy. The animal meat was pressed under the fingertips, and the bone knife held in the other hand was quickly cut into pieces of meat of the same size and thickness. The cut pieces of meat were "brushed" on skewers by the beautiful hands holding slender wooden skewers, and then placed on the oil-slicked frying plate and began to roast.

The hands in the rain curtain, one hand flipped the barbecue neatly, and the other hand dipped a brush in honey and brushed it on quickly. The grease oozing out from the meat and the thin strands of honey dripped onto the frying plate, making a louder sizzling sound.

Then the scene changed, and the pieces of meat that were roasting one second turned into golden roasted meat the next moment. Thin grains of salt and red chili powder are sprinkled on the barbecue, and the hot steam bursts from the meat skewers, as if the fragrance will break through the illusory rain curtain and break into everyone's noses in the next second.