Wait a minute, why do you need to notify the food store of the mating party?"

"I guess you don't know. " "Hui Han said with a smile, "I only found out after asking about it. "Then, he told Fei Yu all the information he had learned.

It turned out that the courtship party was not only related to the food store, but also had a huge relationship!

The courtship party was held in the Yan tribe. , the participating orcs are both from the Yan tribe and from foreign tribes, with foreign tribes accounting for the majority. So here comes the question. When foreign tribes come, do they need a place to live? Do they need food?

Housing is easy to solve, and the tribe will make unified arrangements. , to keep the foreign orcs living comfortably, naturally you should pay not a single beast coin.

The more troublesome thing is the food problem.

It is not enough to be full, but also to eat well.

How to call it good?

1 The food must be edible, not too delicious, but at least taste good enough to an ordinary standard. Secondly, the energy contained in the food must pass the test.

The way for orcs to improve their strength is to do hard training for the poor, and drink medicinal liquids for the rich Find a powerful spiritual chef to serve you exclusively. If you are between the two, go to a food store to eat the food made by the spiritual chef. Whether

a star tribe can retain powerful beast warriors depends largely on Aren't the tribe's pharmacists and spiritual chefs very powerful? As for priests, there are too few. Only the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe have them. For these two tribes, they are not competing for the beast warriors. It was the beast warriors who begged to join them.

Although the Yan tribe now relies mainly on beauty to retain people, the leader of the tribe, Sora, is not looking forward to the day when many orcs will rush to their tribe. The true strength comes from. Even if the true strength is not good at present, it must be shown.

If it is shown, it must be selected to show to others.

Therefore, the food store, an important existence that is one of the components of true strength, needs to Before going on stage, we did some internal selection.

Each tribes selection method is different, and the Yan tribe also has its own method.

First, the orcs of their own tribe freely throw branches to their favorite food stores.

Then, the orcs are The selected chefs from the food shop competed and were eliminated again.

Finally, some winners were determined to be responsible for the food production during the courtship party. The number of

orcs coming to Zai Zai Restaurant to eat suddenly decreased, not because of anything else, but because the food shop A round of selection has begun.

Courtship meetings have been held countless times. At first, the spirit chefs would just wait for the tribal leader to name them. Later, the leader Kong felt that it was too boring to nominate them by himself, so he organized a The method of selection came out. This method has been continued. The more times it was carried out, the spirit chefs gained experience and used various means to be selected. In the

first round, the orcs were asked to throw branches to their favorite food stores. , branches are uniformly issued to the orcs by the tribe. They have simple marks on them. They cannot be modified or erased, and they cannot be made out by themselves. The tribe will take them back when it is finished. If they are lost or damaged, they will be compensated with beast coins.