"Who are you?" The hair on Zhuang's whole body started to beat, and he subconsciously looked at Jisi with vigilance.

"Yu's mate." Ji Si said calmly, "Are you the father of this little tiger cub?"

Friend? male? Zhuang nodded a little slowly and asked him: "Isn't Yu here?"

Ji Si raised his eyebrows and said calmly: "He's gone out. Do you have anything to do with him?" He asked Yu as soon as he opened his mouth...it seemed like Yu It was said that the mother of the tiger cub was dead.

"Yes, yes!" Zhuang carried a huge animal skin bag, "I found some plants and wanted Yu to see if they can be used."

Ji Si asked casually: "Did Yu ask you to find them?"

"That's right. After Zhuang finished speaking, he seemed to feel that he was not sincere, so he added, "Of course I would help him find it even if he didn't tell me." After all, the other party had taken care of his cubs for a long time. Zhuang gently stroked the tiger cub's soft fur, and sighed gratefully: "An's body looks a little stronger, and Yu takes good care of him."

Hearing this, Ji Si suddenly felt inexplicable worry. . He didn't know what he was worried about. Before he could think clearly, he said: "I actually take care of the two cubs." "

Ah?" Zhuang said slowly, "Then... thank you. You?"

Ji Si said with a faint "hmm" on her face, and said casually: "In the future, if the cubs need care, please come to me directly. Yu has been busy recently and has no time." He has no time to take care of the cubs, and he has no time to see you.

"...Okay." Zhuang said, "When will Yu come back?"

"Are you in a hurry?" Ji Si asked.

"No -"

"If you have anything to do, just go and do it first." Ji Si said, "I'll see what you brought when I come back. I'll come back to you if I have any reply." "

No, I can wait here -"

"By the way!" Ji Si patted her head, "Are you pursuing a female named Rou? I met her not long ago, and she seemed to know that you were back and went to your house to wait. Good males shouldn't You've made the female wait for too long, you'd better go back as soon as possible."

Zhuang was sent out of the door by Ji Si with the cub in his arms, and when he was rushing home confused, he suddenly remembered -

something is wrong! As soon as he entered the tribe, he met Rou, and they had clearly agreed to meet at the restaurant.

He wanted to go back to the restaurant, but when he raised his feet he saw his son's sleepy appearance. ...Forget it, lets go home.

As soon as Zhuang left, Ji Si immediately went to find Fei Yu. When Fei Yu heard about the strange plants, he couldn't stay any longer and hurried back to the restaurant.

"Huh? Where's Zhuang?" The room was empty except for the little dragon and snake group sleeping on the bed. Fei Yu didn't have enough energy to scan Zhuang's figure in the restaurant, and muttered: "Has he left already?"

Ji Si also poked his head and pretended to look, "The orc said he was waiting in the restaurant, why did he leave first? ?"

"He said he had to wait?" Fei Yu asked with a frown.

"Yes." Ji Si explained: "I told you to come back and ask him to help look after the two cubs. I didn't expect that only the little dragon and snake would be left in the bedroom when I came back. Fortunately, there are a few gray ones down there." He said empathetically, "Maybe something suddenly happened and you were in a hurry to leave? When I went to find you, I seemed to hear him saying something about waiting for him."