Moreover, the two-year-old Fei Yu said too much. By checking the bone age, the little dragon snake is only one year and five months old.

Naturally, Fei Yu would not tell Shu Mu this.

The cub undergoes low-level awakening at the age of five. Eating well, sleeping soundly, and being carefree may make the cub's awakening go more smoothly, but it cannot advance the time. Being ahead of time means breaking the orcs' cognition, and it also means that the innate genes of the little dragon and snake have evolved.

The best time to tell the truth is to choose to hide it now. Only when the cubs who have eaten the restaurant food have low-level awakenings a few times in advance.

Fei Yu rubbed the little dragon snake's forehead with his fingertips, anticipating what the little dragon snake would look like when he turned into a human baby.

Not long after Shu Mu left in a daze, Li came to the door.

He took the little tiger cub who was sleeping soundly and put him on the little dragon snake's bed. The two cubs were next to each other following the heat source in their sleep. The little dragon snake almost squeezed into the little tiger cub's arms, but the latter unconsciously held it down with one of its small claws. The little dragon snake's tail slapped his paws lightly and not hard, and then wrapped around the little tiger cub's belly. Mao Tail, snuggled up and continued to sleep.

Fei Yu looked at it and couldn't bear to wake up Xiao Long Snake. Forget it, let's wait until he wakes up before eating.

After entrusting the cub, he filled all the bowls he brought with food, wrapped them in plastic bags, paid the animal coins, noted down the seeds and plants that Feiyu had asked him to find, and then he left happily.

In the evening, Rou came to Fei Yu and told him that the matter was settled, but there was an accident.

"In addition to the people I invited, there is also an orc who will come with him." Rou said with a guilty look: "That man is the most powerful spiritual chef in the Yan tribe, but I said in front of him that the food you made is... It's more suitable for the cubs to eat than what he made. I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Originally, he wanted to make amends out of a guilty conscience, but he ended up making things worse. Zhuang hasn't been paying attention to her lately, and Rou can't concentrate on anything.

Fei Yu knew his own strength, and he didn't think that his cooking skills would lose to the tribe's most powerful spiritual chef. It was just a fact that Rou's words aroused hatred for him. No matter what, he would probably offend someone.

Things have happened, and there is no use in blaming and complaining. Instead of blaming Rou for doing bad things with good intentions, it is better to think about how to solve it. What's more, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Rou looked at the little tiger cub and went home without even bothering to eat.

After sending Rou off, Fei Yu thought about what food to make for the picky big shot in Rou's mouth tomorrow morning.

...

Last night, he told the orcs that the restaurant would not be open for lunch today. Feiyu got up early in the morning to cook. He habitually swept his mental energy towards the door and did not see a waiting orc. He was still a little out of habit.

Hui, Guo and Falcon, Fei Yu gave them a holiday. Knowing that there was something going on this morning, Shu Mu and Xiao didn't come over to have dinner early in the morning, and the whole restaurant was rarely quiet.

I made simple vegetable pancakes, lean meat porridge and boiled eggs for breakfast. The little tiger cub "ouched" and ate happily, but the little dragon and snake were still very sleepy. Even when the little tiger cub came to live in his house, he just glanced at it. Fei Yu fed the food one bite at a time with a small spoon. After the two cubs finished eating and fell asleep together, Feiyu continued to feed the dragon snake.