"More precious than beast coins?" Hui didn't know what he thought of, and his face suddenly became ugly. "We were wrong." After a long while, Hui lowered his eyes and seriously admitted his mistake.

Fei Yu smiled again: "Think more carefully before making decisions in the future. I won't punish you this time. Next time, I will deduct your beast coins." After

entering the kitchen, Fei Yu did not stay this time. After letting them all go out, Fei Yu immediately closed the kitchen door and summoned two identical spiritual plants from the space.

The phantom flower is one of the highest-level spiritual plants in Feiyu Space. The pink-purple flowers are only as big as a baby's fist, with straight branches and four narrow purple leaves. They are symmetrical in pairs, with one pair next to the flower and one pair growing at the bottom. The entire spiritual plant looks very similar. human form.

Its function is also very strange. As long as some kind of spiritual power of life is injected into it, it can be controlled to transform into the appearance of the master of the spiritual power, and do things according to the master's wishes. The stronger your mental power, the longer you can control it. Of course, if your mental power is strong enough to leave a mental mark in the spiritual plant, then you don't have to worry about not having enough mental power to control the phantom flower in the future, and you can control it for as long as you want.

When Fei Yu planted the spiritual plants in the space, they had all been imprinted with spiritual power by him with the help of the space. At this time, Fei Yu's mind moved slightly, and the two phantom flowers immediately stretched and stretched into Fei Yu's appearance. If you look closely, you will see that apart from the rigid eyes that look like a puppet, there is no stiffness in either the body or the movements.

With his mind divided between three things, Fei Yu himself took out the ingredients for braised pork, vegetable cakes, and nearly a hundred grilled sausages with two phantom flowers that transformed into him. They put the ingredients inside, cut meat and vegetables, add water and oil, and then each started cooking different foods at the same time.

Because there were many customers who were anxious to eat, Fei Yu almost used his fastest speed.

A flash of knife light and shovel shadow flashed past, and after shrinking for nearly half the time than usual, different aromas soon wafted from several stoves.

Fei Yu wiped his hands, opened the door and went out, saying with a smile: "Hurry up and deliver the food." He

used his elbows to "brush" the dishes, picked up a few wooden plates and ran downstairs quickly. After a while, Guo also ran up and started serving dishes.

The commotion downstairs subsided very quickly. Fei Yu walked down and announced his decision -

orcs who couldn't wait for an empty table could bring their own bowls to buy food, but there were requirements. Only thirty orcs without cubs are allowed to buy one day and night, and in order to avoid the situation of buying food for other orcs by the way, the amount of food purchased by each person will be set.

Four words, it means purchase limit.

For orcs who want to take out, in addition to bringing their own bowls, they can also choose to use the restaurants plastic bags. It is strong and durable and can be used for a long time with only ten Black Beast Coins.

No matter how dissatisfied the orcs were when they tasted the sweetness, Fei Yu turned around and went back to his room after making the announcement.

Today's events made Fei Yu feel that the expansion of the restaurant might be put on the agenda sooner. By then the kitchen will also need to be enlarged and more stoves will be built.