At the entrance of the restaurant, the male orc owner of a linen shop was holding a roll of black linen on his left shoulder, and a toothed beast dripping with blood on his right shoulder. He grinned at Fei Yu with his white teeth.

"Congratulations on opening a restaurant." Gu pursed his lips toward the outside wall and asked, "Is it okay to put the Thorny Tooth Beast next to the wall?"

Fei Yu was about to say yes when the kid who followed him secretly poked the back of his hand. .

"What's wrong?" Fei Yu asked doubtfully.

Xiao whispered: "Don't put the Thorny Tooth Beast next to the wall, just put it outside the gate."

To a certain extent, Huiguo, Huiguo, and Feiyu are country people from the primitive world, and naturally they have no native understanding of the situation of the Star Tribe. Star tribe people know better.

"When opening a shop in a star tribe, orcs who are acquainted or have business relationships with each other will come to compliment each other." Xiao Huo explained, "To compliment, you need to bring the beasts you hunted, and they must be freshly killed. This means that you are loyal to each other. The importance of mutual friendship. Also, even a little bit of revealing the relationship between each other can be regarded as the confidence in the Star Tribe. With enough confidence, no one dares to use their brains!" So that's it

. Fei Yu understood, but -

"Why are the beasts placed at the door?"

Xiao Li said matter-of-factly: "Everyone has to pass by the gate, and the pile of wild beasts on both sides of the door is more conspicuous. If someone brings wild animals, just pile them up one by one. , the higher the pile is, the more it attracts attention. Doing this will make the orcs who give the beasts more satisfaction, which means they value them."

Sure enough, as soon as the Thorny Tooth Beast was placed next to the door, Gu immediately burst into laughter.

Sending wild animals has many meanings, but sending sackcloth is a very simple congratulation.

Feiyu thanked him and took it. There was no room on the first floor, so he led Gu to his family's restaurant on the second floor. Fei Yu personally filled the food and brought it up for Gu to taste. At this time, Hui's loud roar came from downstairs again.

"The owner of the furniture store, Mu, is here carrying furniture to congratulate you. Yu, please come down quickly!"

Fei Yu: "..."

Mu is not good at hunting and only hunted one Gugu beast. The Gugu beast had lost all its fur, its neck was elongated and limp, hanging limply to the side. There was a fatal crack on its belly, which was lying bleeding, and its intestines were exposed and hanging on the ground.

"Quick, quick, where to put the Gugu beast?" Mu leaned against the orc carrying the furniture with a pale face, his eyelids drooping, as if he was going to faint at any moment.

Fei Yu was deeply moved when he saw it. He was so afraid of hunting that he even hunted a Gugu beast to give him as a gift. He could make this friend.

The Gugu Beast was placed directly on the open space on the other side of the door, and the large wardrobe he carried was temporarily placed in the yard. Fei Yu took Mu and his men to the second floor for dinner. As a result, when he turned around, he saw Mu stumbling while leaning on his subordinates.

Is this an internal emergency? Wouldn't the orcs be able to deal with it on the spot if they get anxious? How can you endure it so hard?

Mu noticed his gaze, covered his lower body with one hand, blushed and stammered: "Catching, hunting, accidentally pecked, pecked..."