"I'll give you one piece tomorrow." Bai explained: "The beast can't be given to you until tomorrow. Then we can pay the beast coins together." He added, "I can rest assured about the people introduced by Yuan."

Fei Yu did not take away the wood . We will pick up the wooden cart together tomorrow when we come to pull the beast.

When they walked to the road, Xiao looked like he was hesitating to speak, and Fei Yu didn't wait for what she wanted to say until the end. With the little figure out of sight, Feiyu ran towards the depths of the woods without looking back.

After arriving at his secret training place and setting up simple protection, Fei Yu melted his entire mind into the space.

As soon as his mental power penetrated the space, Fei Yu saw the big dragon snake. He habitually checked his injuries. When he saw that there was no deterioration, he focused on the space.

During these days, Fei Yu planted a lot of things here and there in space. Wild fruit trees and wild vegetables are the most common, and there are nearly twenty kinds of medicinal herbs, but there are only three types that are not far from being upgraded to medicinal plants.

Not of use yet.

After the routine inspection, Fei Yu took out the unexpected ginger from his backpack, found a few sprouted pieces, buried them in the soil with the sprouts facing up, poured some water and left them alone.

Its space is very convenient, not only can it shorten the growth cycle of plants, but as long as they grow in the soil, they can survive when planted.

In addition to ginger, Fei Yu also got two new fruits from Shilou's kitchen. It's pink and tender, with thin skin and juicy meat. It tastes like a peach. A sweet and sour fruit, with more than twenty fruits hanging on a bunch, half the size of a grape, dark, and tasting very similar to oranges. Fei Yu simply and crudely moved the two names "peach" and "orange" to them according to the taste.

After planting the same two kinds of fruits, Fei Yu began to enclose the land.

After the upgrade, there is a large area of ​​free land. Feiyu planted a lot of things intermittently, and it was like water dripping into the sea. No changes were seen at all.

Today, the open space has a use other than planting - raising animals.

Not only to solve the problem of eating meat and eggs on the road, but also to prepare for life in a new tribe in the future.

When you go to a food store, you have to have ingredients, right? Under the premise that beast coins are not enough to solve everything, stocking up on ingredients yourself becomes a must.

The space has its own freshness-keeping function, but food is not just fresh enough. For animal meat and the like, you can find a beast to kill a beast, clean up a beast and store a pile of animal meat, but what about other ingredients? Lets not talk about the distant ones, lets just talk about the cola eggs sold by Fei Yu.

The jungle is huge, and there are many animals that can lay eggs, but Fei Yu doesn't dare to go deep into all places at the moment, and if he can go deep, he doesn't just take eggs as soon as he sees them. For example, fertilized eggs, Fei Yu will let them go. . What's more, the eggs you find may not be enough. If you go to the Yan tribe and still sell Coca-Cola eggs first, there will be a lot more orc traffic there. You may not be able to sell nearly a thousand of them a day, and the inventory will definitely not be able to support it.

Feiyu needs a constant supply of eggs, so raising animals to lay eggs must be put on the agenda.

However, Fei Yu couldn't help but turn green when he thought about breeding.