He's a nerd in the primitive world. He's a fellow-minded person. Fei Yu expressed his understanding.

"Do you want to ask for medicine from him?" Fei Yu recalled the scene when Xiao went to chase Yu to take back the coke egg, flying crookedly.

Xiao Sansang said: "Yes. I had a problem with my wings when I was born. I went to some pharmacists to look at it, but there was nothing I could do. It is said that Lord Shumu is a hundred times stronger than them. I finally have this opportunity, and I must keep it tight." Hurry up."

"Your problem will be solved." Fei Yu comforted.

Xiao laughed: "I think so too."

The two of them talked slowly and walked faster. When they arrived at the room where Shu Mu lived, the stone door was still tightly closed.

"Here you are." Yuan looked at Fei Yu with a smile, "Are you the orc who sells black eggs? Are you not an adult yet?"

Fei Yu is currently in the low-level awakened beast stage, and is only half-awakened. After transforming from a beast into a human, It never changed back, it was a half-finished product. The low-level awakening stage of an orc begins at the age of five and ends at most one year, that is, at the age of six. The original owner had been a useless beast for more than ten years and had already become an adult beast at the age of twenty. I don't know if it's because of the failure of the low-level awakening stage, but Fei Yu's face looks very tender, even with baby fat. If it weren't for a pair of slightly upturned fox eyes that inherently carry a hint of sharpness, his appearance would probably appear even smaller.

"I'm an adult." Fei Yu emphasized.

"That's good." Yuan felt a little relieved, "It's good to be an adult. You can make decisions on many things by yourself."

Xiao remembered something and interrupted: "Dad, I seem to have forgotten to tell you that he already has a partner, and they have a contract. "Yes."

"Have you formed a contract?" Yuan looked at Fei Yu with a different look in his eyes.

You know, only orcs who really plan to live a lifetime will choose to form a contract. There are actually very few orcs who would make this choice. Not to mention the consequences after forming a contract, first of all, there are not many orcs who can be single-minded. Because of their nature, orcs value young babies very much. Having a baby with one female is no better than having a baby with two females, and having a baby with two females is no better than having a baby with many females. Normally, male orcs cast their nets widely and catch more fish.

Not to mention anything else, I admire Fei Yu very much just because of the contract. Who told him that he was also an orc who had formed a contract with his partner?

"Do you only want beast coins?" Yuan asked suddenly. Without waiting for Fei Yu to answer, he added: "I will help you as much as possible."

Fei Yu didn't expect that the reason for refusing the small move out could have this effect.

"Thank you." Fei Yu said, "If I have the opportunity, I will also help you."

Yuan smiled and didn't take it to heart.

Just at this time, the "chacha" sound in the room stopped, and then a lazy voice came out: "Come in."

Fei Yu followed Yuan into the room.

Shu Mu was leaning on the bed, holding half an egg in his left hand and half a piece of candy in his right hand. The wooden plate containing the eggs was placed casually on the ground.

"Did you make these sweet eggs?" Shu Mu took a bite of the egg and cracked in some sugar.

Fei Yu nodded. With the black egg in front, now here comes the sweet egg... Okay, he accepted it immediately.