It would be great if I could open my own small shop sooner.

Fei Yu's earlier plan to buy a two-story cabin in the gathering place to start a business was gone. This place is not suitable for him to live for a long time. Not only is there someone monitoring him, but more importantly, it is difficult to earn beast coins.

All the cola eggs I brought were sold out in less than an hour.

Fei Yu put the traded items into the basket and did not leave. Instead, he sat on the lid of the basket and waited for the orcs who had agreed.

"Hey, are you waiting for the male orc that we agreed with you yesterday?" The male orc selling white and pink juice suddenly winked at Fei Yu and said in a gloating tone: "I advise you to go back early and stop waiting. That guy can't come."

"You know him?" Feiyu knew that the orc was boasting about his flour fruit through his coke egg, but he didn't care. It doesn't matter if he brags or not, as long as it doesn't affect his ability to sell eggs.

"I don't know him." The male orc waved his hand and lowered his voice: "I have a friend who knows him."

"That's right..." Fei Yu smiled, "Why did you say he can't come? Is there something urgent?"

The male orc said The orc grinned: "You guessed it right. He is indeed in a hurry, and he couldn't be more anxious."

This orc really likes to tell the truth.

Fei Yu asked speechlessly: "Do you know what the emergency is?"

"Haha, you asked the right person. Apart from me, there are probably not many people in this chaotic tribe who know about him." The male orc Patting his chest proudly. At this moment, no one came to buy his white or pink juice, so he simply came close to Fei Yu and explained in a low and mysterious voice like a thief: "Let me tell you quietly, that male orc... is a sinful beast! "

Sin beast?" Fei Yu was surprised and didn't believe it. "There's nothing on his face."

Sin beast literally means an orc who has committed a crime. It's not trivial things like stealing a piece of meat or touching a bone. If the orcs catch this kind of thing, they will at most have a fight and stop trying to steal it back. Those who can be called sin beasts are people from various tribes and ethnic groups who have made big mistakes. The most serious thing is betraying the clan, and the rest depends on their respective regulations.

Being defined as a sinful beast is a very serious matter.

Their faces will be marked with patterns that only sin beasts can have, and it is said that they can never be removed. In addition, the sinful beast will be exiled and cannot enter any tribe for life.

Even the Chaos Horde.

Fei Yu really didn't realize at all that that cheerful male orc would be a sinful beast. After all, sin beasts are ostracized by almost all orcs. Isn't resentment and gloominess the correct style for them?

"Who knows what methods he used." The male orc sneered. "Anyway, his identity has been exposed. There are many orcs trying to catch him. It's still unclear whether he can escape."

Fei Yu smiled and said nothing. In his heart, he hoped that the other party could run away. After all, the plastic bag he wanted pointed at the male orc.

"Hey, what do you want to discuss with him?" the male orc inquired, "Is it Flint?"

Fei Yu shook his head.

The male orc said "huh" and continued to test: "By the way, can you exchange that kola nut you sold with me?"

Fei Yu asked: "How to exchange it?"