"Let's increase the training time tomorrow." Fei Yu decided in a low voice.

Even if the mental power can only be channeled a little bit, the possibility of the big dragon and snake regaining consciousness will be a little bit more. Being able to cooperate independently in treating injuries is always more efficient than Fei Yu being busy on his own.

...

Putting aside the problems in his head, Fei Yu began to clean the wounds on the outside of the dragon snake's body.

There are many broken and small scales embedded in the skin and flesh of the dragon snake. They are as thin as cicada wings and as sharp as blades. It is impossible to find them all with the naked eye. Fortunately, Fei Yu has mental strength. Releasing his spiritual power to cover the body of the big dragon snake, Fei Yu held a pair of long, tapering chopsticks in his left and right hands, and used both hands together to quickly and steadily pick out the broken scales.

It is easier to pick out the scales that are exposed outside the flesh, but it is a bit more troublesome to get stuck into the flesh. Fei Yu tried his best to remove the scales very quickly and gently, but he still inevitably caused severe pain to the big dragon and snake.

It was really difficult to find a intact spot on his body. Whether it was removing the scales that were exposed on the outside or the ones inside the flesh, the wounds that had not healed would reopen. A steady flow of blood is considered good. If the flesh and blood rot or show signs of rot where the scales have penetrated, Fei Yu will tear off his flesh and blood when he pinches out the larger scales!

Cold sweat broke out on Fei Yu's forehead, but his hand holding the chopsticks was always steady.

There were more and more scales, and they piled up next to Fei Yu. During the entire process of pinching out the scales, Fei Yu found that there were many places where someone had taken out the scales and then inserted them into them. The reason for doing this is because the skin and flesh in those areas seem to be slightly easier to grow.

It was obvious that the other party was deliberately torturing the former leader of the Dragon Snake Clan, not wanting him to really get better.

After almost half an hour, Fei Yu finally finished clipping all the scales.

At this time, the big dragon snake was as if it had been fished out of a sea of ​​blood. The blood was flowing freely, and the whole dragon snake was twitching in pain. The beating was so intense that it caused injuries inside the body, and blood overflowed from the mouth, ears, and nose.

Fei Yu was worried that he would encounter such a situation, so he delayed helping him take out the broken scales immediately.

He quickly pressed his hand on the tail of the big dragon snake closest to him, and released all the wood-type abilities without reservation. The vibrant light green energy surged into the big dragon snake's body, flowing along its tail and into every corner of his body. The injuries that were very minor healed almost immediately. Even the more serious ones can be relieved. Parts that are too severely injured will only have the effect of relieving some pain.

It's not that he doesn't want to heal the most serious injuries first, but that he doesn't have enough superpowers. Even if they were all concentrated there, they would at most have a negligible effect of reducing the size of the wound.

It was the first time that he used the wood power to heal the big dragon and snake. Fei Yu didn't have much ambition. He just wanted to cure his external injuries - stop the bleeding and allow the wounds on the surface of the body to heal.

As time passed and the power was about to be exhausted, Fei Yu finally gritted his teeth and stopped the last bleeding wound of the dragon snake.

His super power was completely exhausted, and Fei Yu immediately collapsed on the ground, exhausted, gasping for air. After resting for a long time, Fei Yu regained his composure, gained strength, and slowly got up to make the final finishing touches.