young lady will not admit that she just wants to see that adult make a fool of herself. He scolded her for a long time yesterday, and the spittle he spat out was enough to take a bath. He's still a male orc, so females aren't as picky as him, okay? Didn't she just want to add sugar to the honey water to make the water sweeter, but accidentally put the salt in it? Can't we correct it in time if we make a mistake? As for pinching one's neck, rolling one's eyes and sticking out one's tongue? Those who didn't know thought he was poisoned.

At this time, a roar came from the room: "If you don't eat, I'm afraid your daughter will poison you to death."

Xiao: Is she such a cruel female?

Yuan continued to persuade: "The food this time was not made by my daughter."

"No, I won't eat it either. Are you annoyed? I even said that I have to cook it myself!"

Yuan said: "If you are really worried, I will eat first. Let me show you?"

There was a sneer in the room: "Eat first? Okay, then you can eat it all."

Yuan: "..." If he eats it all, what else will he eat?

Xiao Xiao became impatient and walked over in a few steps and pushed open the stone door.

There was a male orc with his legs crossed in the room, grabbing a piece of candy with a big face and licking it unhappily. Hearing the sound, he immediately looked up, frowned and cursed: "Who let you in? Get out quickly." The

male orc looked at it . Less than thirty years old, his body is not as strong as other males, and his face is quite handsome. He is the kind of wild and wild handsomeness that is more popular among female orcs.

Almost half of the angry and grumbling little man immediately dissipated when he met the male orc's face.

For face's sake.

Xiao took a deep breath, grabbed the wooden plate from his father's hand, ignored the male orc's annoyed look, walked over and placed it on the table in front of him, and lifted the leaves covering the wooden plate.

A subtle hint of sweetness wafts out.

It may be difficult for others to smell it, but male orcs who have always had a special liking for sweet smells will definitely smell it wrong.

He moved his nose and sniffed hard. It was very fragrant. It must be a sweetness he had never tasted before.

Turning around to look, um... it's an egg, but why is it black?

Yuan, who was a little slower, rushed over and pulled Xiao behind him. I have already offended this gentleman, and I am afraid that I will offend him even more by breaking in without permission.

Yuan swallowed a mouthful of saliva, feeling as if her heart was filled with bile.

"Sir." Madoka tried to extinguish the male orc's anger.

Xiao, who had been secretly observing the expression of the male orc since he entered, poked her head out from behind him, interrupted him, pointed at the egg on the table and said: "Sir, that's black--" she paused, "that's Coke Eggs, I got them back after a fight with other orcs, you must try them."

"Cola eggs?" The male orc frowned, why hadn't he heard of it?

The young general added some exaggeration to the explanation he heard.

"Oh? Is there really such a fruit?" The male orc has been to all the star tribes, and he has never seen or even heard of this kola nut in any tribe.

"Yes, yes." Xiaokuang nodded, "If you don't believe it, I'll buy you one." The