Enanga!!! What are you doing? What if somebody saw this? Don't do that? She said and looked around, she just don't want anyone to raise their voice on her husband...

I asked the owner of this place, he is a good friend of Aalim... So he let us in and asked us to spend sometime here . So no worries.. he said and she breathed in relief...

Then can we pluck the lemon? She asked excitedly...

Yeah!!! Sure.. he said and played with the lemon he plucked before...

Me too want to pluck a lemon please.. she said and he nodded his head.. she reached for the lemon which is near for her and jumped again and again by extending her hands above her head.. but she is too short to even touch that.. she huffed by keeping her hands on her waist looking at the lemon breathing heavily.. Rudra chuckled at her and closed his mouth with his hands when she glared at him...

Suddenly, she let out a squeal when Rudra held her waist and lifted her above and she giggled and plucked the lemon herself..

See!! That's easy... He said encircling her waist..

Yes!! Very easy.. she said and turned looking at him and smelt the lemon and closed her eyes..

I actually planned for a sea diving today.. but, as you were very nausea on the water, I dropped the idea and came here.. if you want, we can go at evening.. He said..

Sea diving means? She asked and they went inside a small wooden Hut and sat on the chair..

He explained about sea diving to her .

She gulped in fear hearing that ..

Who will do these and all? It's so dangerous... Very very dangerous... What if a big fish, like shark came and bite us? No no.. I will not come.. she said and visibly shivered..

He laughed his heart out at her naiveness..

My ladooooo... He pinched her cheeks..

We will go diving in the safest place, and don't worry those big sharks are not here to bite you.. he said..

No no... I'll not come.. and I don't want you to go for that too.. it's dangerous.. she declined immediately...

Sari.. sari... We are not going.. end of the discussion... He said and smiled...

Hmmm.. come lets go.. they went from there..

Can we go shopping? He asked and she nodded excited..

They started to the shopping street and went to different shops..

What is special in this city? She asked

Lemon da.. this will be available here only.. taste this, he said and tore a candy wrapper and have her a lemon candy..

She felt that her taste buds came to heaven and relished the taste..

Super nga!!! She said excitedly...

Ladoo, these are all the products made by lemon only da.. he said showing them.

Really!!! Hmmm... She nodded and looked around..

They went to few shops and bought lemon made products like lemoncello, lemon candies, jelly, and ceramic mugs printed with lemon pictures for Jhanvi and every girls..

They had their food at the local cafe..

They took many selfies around the shops and in the lemon garden, Rudra asked the guide to take few photos of them..

Come lets go.. it's already late.. Rudra said.. while travelling to their room.. Rudra edited some of their pictures and uploaded on his social media accounts...