Season 6 Episode 10: The Way Back

Start from the beginning

Clancee: And under the watchful eye of this seventh sun, may this crown codify this renewal today and years to come.

Jay: The entrance to the wedding hall.

Cole: Let me help. It's locked. And it won't budge.

Lloyd: Maybe if we use all of our powers together.

Kai: Fire!

Zane: Ice!

Cole: Earth!

Aya: Sun!

Kazashi: Moon!

Jay: Lightning! (They break the door.)

Clancee: ...and by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you all- powerful.

Cole: Ugh, we're too late.

Zane: Do it, Jay!

Aya: Now!

Jay: I wish Nadakhan wasn't--

Nadakhan: I wish you wouldn't say that. (He prevents Jay from talking.)

Aya: Oh, no. He has infinite wishes.

Nadakhan: And I don't have to follow any rules. This feels good. Begone!
(Nya attacks him, but Nadakhan renders her unconscious.)

Nadakhan: Careful, my love. I wish to deal with you later. Sleep.

Kai and Kazashi: Nya!

Zane: She's in a deep sleep. The only way to break the spell is by defeating him.

(Jay struggles to speak.)

Lloyd: I think what Jay's trying to say is we can do this. It's still eight to one.

Nadakhan: Eight to one, huh? I wish I had those odds. (He creates clones of himself.) Eight of me to every one of you. When you can't find good help, do it yourself. Let's play fair. I wish the swords away. (Their swords vanish.)

All ninja except Jay: Ninja, go!

Lloyd: There's too many. We have to get out of here!

Caila: Shoot! Woah! (She got thrown up as her bracelets are coming off from her hand, but she didn't notice.)

(Jay mumbles.)

Kai: I want to save my sister too. But we're no good to her gone.

Clancee: (He whispers to Jay.) The poison Nya brought with her. It's in the keep.

Nadakhan: What did you tell him, Clancee?

Clancee: (out loud.) Now, hold on. I wish you'd listen to me for once. lI never liked how you treated people. Flintlocke was right. You said this was about us, b-b-but it's only about you!

Nadakhan: Well, if that's how you truly feel, you're banished! (He banishes him. To Doubloon and Monkey Wretch, who are trembling in fear.) Of course I do appreciate your loyalty. And I can't wait to repay you. But Clancee was right. This is all about me. I banish you too! (He banishes Doubloon and Monkey wrench.) Dogshank? Flintlocke? Where are you? Bah! Forget them.
(Dogshank and Flintlocke quietly run out.) I finally have you all to myself.

Lloyd: This way!

Cole: There's too many!

(Dogshank attacks a clone.)