The Symphony of Sadism

The camera recording opens with a moment of static, the date in the corner blurred out for some reason.

The scene is of a large, imposing blast door set back into a sheer, rocky cliff face, dotted with windows, outcroppings, and ledges. Looking nearly impossible to climb, yet habitable, as a few goats seem to be climbing around near a particularly large outcropping.

A convoy of U-HAUL trucks pull up to the door, flanked by black SUVs and followed by a couple 18 wheelers, with the roar of helicopters overhead, looking like a invasion for a moment, before they all pull in and MTF step out of the vehicles, instantly setting up a perimeter around the convoy as gaurds and scientists swarm out through the doors, and the whole area becomes a swarm of orders, efficiently unpacking and unloading the transport vehicles into what can only be described as a doomsday bunker.

After a few minutes, all the white coats in the crowd dissapear back into the bunker, and the gaurds start grabbing bigger, heavier boxes, containing things that certainly don't want to be in cramped, dark boxes.

After a few minutes of a flurry of activity, with several panicked moments throughout, the "courtyard" of sorts clears, and all the vehicles pull into the doors as well, before a thunderous groaning sound of machinery echoes out and then stops with a mighty slam, sounding quite final, the only thing left to hear being the wind and the emptiness of the area.

PA: WELCOME TO SITE 17, DO ENJOY YOUR STAY.

[I'm back my fellow degenerates.

Time for season two, radioactive Boogaloo.