Sampled

*the feed starts with purogen looking VERY annoyed, him laying on the bed spread eagle, with his visor only looking ¾ of the way finished, as though someone lopped the end off, but his "face" slightly visible through the hole, although all the camera can see is the end of a jet black maw*

[BZZZZZZZZZ]

*purogen dosen't move or give any real reaction*

*a person in a white lab coat enters, looking quite nervous, carrying a briefcase, and a tazer*

???: he-hello?

*purogen speaks as if going through a speaker, and opening his maw following the words*

Purogen: hhhllu-

*the voice seems garbled, and full of static, as if it is on the verge of death*

*the scientist jumps at the noise, before sitting down at the table, holding the tazer like it's a gun*

???: s-so I guh-guess your ah-alive now?

Purogen: sodloie-

Purogen: whhhhct du chhu woahnt?

???: to ah-ask so-mme queshtons-

Purogen: bakaye-

???: what-?

Purogen: bokeye-

???: Buckeye?

Purogen: ahh vil sphek tou heem-

???: he's o-on a mission cur-currently

Purogen: ah vait-

*purogen goes silent, and the edge of his visor starts to grow, almost imperceptibly slow*

???: are you still there-?

Purogen: *silence*

???: guess your not-

*the scientist motions to the glass, and the door opens, before closing again*

*the feed gets a fast forward icon in the corner, and time seems to speed by, as purogens mask kinda oozes and grows back to its shape, before going going back to regular speed*

[BZZZZZZ]

*purogen dosent move, although his ears perk up*

*Buckeye enters the room, sporting a black eye and a new scar on his face*

Buckeye: you wanted to see me-?

Purogen: yez-

Purogen: that fuching hurt.

*Buckeye snorts, before sitting down*

Buckeye: getting shot in the face does that.

Purogen: I trie to avoid it-

Purogen: anywayz- I figured you guys would like diz-

*purogen sits up, although slightly sluggishly, and walks over to the table, before putting down two small sealed jars, one holding a jet black drop of some kind, and the other holding a pure white one*

Purogen: diz, is small omount of nanitez-

*Purogen taps the one with black, before tapping the one with white*

Purogen: blak is body, whit is vizor-

*purogen goes and lays back down*

Purogen: ihm almost done fixing meself, higher funktions are hards-

Buckeye: sooo, you wanted to give us a sample, of yourself?

Purogen: yez. Now don't shoot me ajain. Hand make sure to giv me more metals per meal-

Buckye: I'm guessing to help you repair yourself?

Purogen: yez.

*Buckeye grabs both the jars, before standing up*

Buckeye: I will see what I can do. Thank you for your cooperation.

*feed cuts*