SERIES COMPILATION NOTICE

This series is ongoing and currently (aspirationally) updates every other Thursday. The following books can be found in this compiled Wattpad volume:

Book 1: Listen to the Water (complete)

Book 2: Song of the Deep (complete)

Book 3: City of Coral (complete)

Book 4: Sing to the Moon (ongoing)

Book 5: Water Will Rise (upcoming)

Why the compilation? Why not! Jokes aside, though, the biggest problem with Wattpad and series is that it's difficult to point readers from one book to another. There's no good way of linking series books together, so I've been making do with admin chapters, in-comment links, and other reader pointers for years. This is obviously not ideal. The best solution is to compile a whole series into a single Wattpad "book," so it's all in the same place. That's exactly what I've done here. 

This book will remain marked complete, as it's actually many books rolled into one, and most of them are finished already. If you're following along with current updates, just keep this book in your library to be notified when new chapters go live! If you've already saved the sequels to your reading lists, expect to see those revert to single chapters, then eventually disappear. Their final home is here. 

If you've got any questions about this whole compilation thing, feel free to drop me a comment on this chapter. Otherwise, cheers, and happy reading!

-- August

Update (May 2024): Given recent changes Wattpad has been making, the remainder of this series will be the last full project I post on this site. Want to keep in touch, learn when I move to other platforms, or get insider updates on my publishing journey? Come follow me at @SmokeAndOranges on Wattpad or Patreon, or subscribe to my newsletter (link in the comments) to receive updates on my works-in-progress and notifications about when (and where) I launch new books!