SPECIAL CHAPTER 5

Author's pov....

   It's been month's after tharn and thorn got released from prison ... And also type is at his due date and he will deliver thier baby at anytime and gulf is eagerly waiting for his Grandson to arrive and so he can carry him on his hand first ...

Gulf:"Baby chicks look papa made this little sweater for my Coco na ... And mild helped me little ..." Gulf showed his fingers little while mild shake his head before sitting next to tong...

Win:"Apart from spoiled brat you learned to lie to it seems mr gulf ..." Gulf stick his tongue to win while he keep dancing ...

Mew:"Baby gulf stop moving your hips like that your going to hurt yourself na ... Even if you get hurt i won't be there to help you all because of your so called baby chick..." Everyone looked at tharn who placed the gun infort mew who so done with this Papa's boy ...

Tharn:"You don't get regret of your words right even after throwing you outside the room and kissing the couch huh .... " Mew rolled his eyes while he get the call before walking out of the living room...

Win:" By the way tharn me and bright have thought of opening a new hospital in the city and also in interior village sides so people don't have rush for their emergency right and we want good plots for the hospital... Can you help us ?..." Tharn closed his files beofre nodding his head...

Tharn:"It's simple thing papa I will help you guys and don't worry about the construction works leave to me ... I will help you the plans too ..." Bright and win nod thier head while mew's walks in with the huge smile...

Mew:"Finally i got the approval for new resort by the beach side it was my dream plan finally I got it ..." Mew kissed gulf's head who nodded his without knowing what mew means..."

Thorn:"So your giving the plan to us right?..." Mew nod his head while tharn looked thorn and wat with huge questions mark ...

Tharn:"How I'm going to handle it huh? I have already gave my words to papa win right then who is going to take care of the resort plan huh?..."

Wat:"Just it to me tharn I will fix it and also I will make the sketch for both with in a week don't worry ..." Tharn nod his head while ivy start to cry which gain thier attention...

Gulf:"Ohhh... pink mochi ... Why are you cry huh ... Did you wet you dippeeeee ... Your smelly like your daddy na ..." Gulf pout his lips while he carry her towards his room ...while mild follows him behind ....

Gulf was busy changing the diaper with making a baby dance and singing to his daughter while mild speaks out which make him stop what he is doing now...

Mild:"HOW LONG YOU GOING TO FOLLOW YOURSELF AND OTHERS OVER HERE GULF ... DID YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU HUH ? WE HAVE RAISED TOGETHER BROTHER REMEMBER IT ..." Gulf shake his head while he keep singing to ivy...

Gulf:"Look na pink mochi... Papa mild is talking nonsense na... I think he got fever let ask winny to check him na ..." Gulf carriers ivy while mild turns gulf who give him his innocent smile ...

Mild:"Enough gulf ... Stop your drama i know your not sick anymore and your acting and fooling others and fooling yourself too did you get it what I'm saying to you gulf ?..." Gulf turned his head while he make pink mochi lay down on the crib while he pat her to sleep ....

Gulf:"SO WHAT HUH? DID YOU GOT PROBLEM WITH IT MILD ? OR CAN'T YOU SEE ME HAPPY WITH ME FAMILY ? DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK ALL THE TIES WITH THEM HUH? COME ON MILD SPEAK UP ? WHAT ARE YOU NUMB OR SOMETHING ? JUST A MINUTE AGO YOUR QUESTIONING ME RIGHT KNOW SPEAK IT OUT MILD..." Gulf turned his head towards ivy while he wipe his eyes off ...

Mild:"You got me wrong gulf ... What I'm saying his that you should speak out the truth to mew and tharn atleast right they have rights to know about it right ?..." Gulf pulled mild closed him while he strong his grip tightly hurting mild ...

Gulf:"NOW WHO IS MAD GUY OVER HERE ME OR YOU MILD ? ... HAVE YOU LOST IT OR SOMETHING... DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM I HAVE GAINED MY MEMORIES AND KNOW I CAN REVENGE YOU BOTH FOR WHAT YOUR DAD HAVE DONE TO ME ....COME MILD TELL ME .... YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE GAINED MY MEMORIES BACK WHEN I GAVE BRITH TO PINK MOCHI...

AND YOU KNOW HOW MEW AND THARN HAVE BROKEN DOWN AFTER LISTENING TO MY QUESTION? I JUST ASKED THEM WHO IS MEW AND THARN AND THAT SIGHT IS STILL RUINING INSIDE MY HEAD AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE SEEN MEW CRIES FOR FIRST TIME INFORT OF EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE OF ME ... FOR HIS BABY GULF...

I SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM IN MY LIFE MILD ....WHO WILL ACCEPT SOMEONE LIKE ME AFTER KNOWING THAT HAVE LOST ALL THE MEMORIES BACK ? THEY LOVED ME CHERISHED ME ... I KNOW THARN IS NOT MY SON BUT MY BROTHER IN LAW ... BUT STILL WHY I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY SAVED ME BECAUSE OF ME THEY LOST THIER MOTHER AND HOW CAN I EVEN REPAY THEM MILD ..." Gulf fallen on floor while mild hugs him tightly...

Mild:"Don't cry gulf ... Please stop crying na ..." Just them win walks in with a sad smile while pat gulf head who looked at win ...

Win:"It's ok gulf ... We thought of keeping it secret but mild is intelligent it's seems he understood you properly..." Mild looks gulf and win with wide eyes ...

Gulf:" Bright and winny helps me with covering up this thing from mew and tharn even to others mild... After tharn went to jail I come to know about it and I asked bright to change the report about my mental health but i can't be pregnant again mild that's true ... I don't have to be pregnant again I have my baby chicks ,pink mochi,son in law's, grandkids, i got you after a long back and I got bright and winny a beautiful life with my loved ones that's enough for me ...

NOT ONCE OR TWICE I CAN ALWAYS BE THIER BABY GULF WHO LOVED TO BE SPOILED BY EVERYONE... SO DON'T WORRY EXCEPT OUR FOUR NO ONE GOING TO KNOW THIS SECRET UNTIL DEATH CALLS ME ..." Mild hugged gulf tightly while kissing his cheeks which make gulf giggle ...

Mew:"Oiiii mild ... Stay away from my baby gulf don't you dare kiss him ... He is mine ... Mine only did you get it ..." Mew pull gulf towards his chest while gulf nod his head like proud wifey ...

Mild:"I'm fade up with his love birds god have mercy on us ... " Gulf showed tongue to mild while hug mew tightly acting all like spoiler wifey ...

Gulf:"Baby gulf loves mew mew..." Gulf kissed mew cheeks while he hug him even more tightly while he looking pink mochi with a smile ....

          So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

       Let's see in coming special chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️ ...