chapter 4

Tharn pov...

Type thiwat father of two small girls .... Interesting and same time a widower ... He look to young to be a widower and a father of two girls... Really how did he brought up the babies till now being single parent is the thought one i never seen and that too two babies ...

He look young very young ... Those eyes and lips how it would be taste like.... Fuck you tharn he his married and a widower and mostly you don't like a used one remember it tharn...

Thorn:"If i am not wrong are you think about your new secretary Mr type thiwat..." Asshole ...

Tharn:"Asshole what is there to think about him and who told you i was think about him  thorn..."

Thorn:"No one told me but the resume in your hands say it all tharn..." I look down and notice i was holding type resume ... I closed it before putting back in my desk...

Tharn:"Nothing i was think about how can he manage two small kids ..."

Thorn:"Yeah i think too ... Really he is matured and responsibility person tharn ... Why you keep on thinking about him tharn is there any sort of fellings in your heart..." He smrik looking at before i Throw the pen on him...

Tharn:"What the fuck your talking about i don't even him and most importantly he is widower and you know i don't like used on in my life whether it's a thing or person.... "

Boun:"Really tharn but love don't see if the person is  new or old ... If you want to find new one then for rest of your life be like this tharn...."

Tharn:"Assholes before entering my cabin knock the door and let's see when the time comes i will find someone for sure ..." They smirk looking at before i roll my eyes....

Wat:I am sure it's going to be a gold digger for sure ..." Most of them are gold diggers and that too behind me i don't have to say most of them are for my wealth and money ...

Thorn:"wat is correct ... Now what ever let's complete the work ... We have finish and start the project take your days guys tomorrow it's weekends let's start it by Monday ... Now move your ass quick..."

  This is why i don't come for the fucking company again... Once this damn project complete i will move back to my mafia world and i will let wat or Dean to be ceo this is final ... God killing someone is easy more than making this company project...

About type there is nothing to think about him before i become pervert i should find someone for myself that a good one for me and also for others ... Hope i find someone soon....

Tharn:"Thorn ask maid in the mansion to get two rooms prepared by evening and one for type and other for girls let them have thier space ... Make it quick ...." Thorn nod and walk out to call someone in mansion...

Author pov.....

Type and girls walk towards thier hotel room to check out and leave for mr tharn's ... Still he complete the project but after he have to find the new space for him and his girls again....

Star:".I told you papa that you will get this job ... See finally me and moon can go to the school ..." Type Chuckled at her exitcment....

Type:"Yeah babies thank you for your encouragement words ... Now move fast get your think we are going to new house  are exited right..."

  They nod thier head and move to pick thier small bags ... And type pick thier luggage and once again check the room before locking it down and walk to the receptionist to handover the key card....

Type:"We have time right... So who want to go for mall eat ice cream and get thier toys and stuffs..." Girls eye sparkle when they heard ice cream and toys...

Moon and star:"Me me me papa let's go ..." Type laugh and drive towards the mall with help of map direction...

It's already 3 in afternoon so he decided to buy some essential things for girls and toys and teddy bear for them... And also ice cream... And he going to stay in Mr tharn house for six months so he decided to get something for them before going to thier house...

Type:"Messy princess ... Eat slowly no one his going to take it from you ok... Still carefully we are going to share a house with some of the uncles for 6 months ... And i want you to behave properly no naughty business over there ok ..."

Moon:"Yes papa we will be a good girls ... Don't worry ..." Type shake his head because they again went for thier Ice cream...

Once they finish thier ice cream type brought Strawberry and chocolate ice cream tub and also some chocolates and bouquet for giving to Mr tharn parents...

Star:"For whom we are buying papa..."

Type:"We are going to live with uncles right ....so we are going to give them so gift that's it ..." They nod thier even though they can't understand...

It's 5 already type drive towards the mansion it's 35 min from here and he observe the place so next time it will be helping him for drive quickly... He drive untill he find himself park the car infort of the huge mansion....

Type:"Did i come to correct address ... Are i should ask someone ..." Looking at type car parked infort of the mansion bodyguard walk towards him...

Gurad:"How can I help sir ..." Type handover the card to the tall guy because he was afraid they are so tall then him..." Oh your the new secretary of sir suppasit come in sir's already informed as and they will be in a minute here you can park the car infort one of the gurads will take care of it ...."

Moon:"Star look we are going to stay in a Disney castles ... It's bigggggg one ..."

Type:"Yes girls i thought it was a normal house but it's big one i never seen..."

Type drive towards the main door and park the car and one of the gurad took the key form type and help him to get his luggage for him and take the car to park in the garrage...

Moon:"If its beautiful outside then how it will be inside papa..."

Type:"I am too curious princess let's see to gether ok ..." They three laugh looking each other who say that type was going to work in the big company and have to handle the project with tharn....

Before getting in they heard the horn sound which make them to look at the direction ... Two cars stop infort of them and one was big and white it was rolls Royce and another one is Ferrari ...

Thorn:"Ohh type you arrived why you three are standing here get in come in girls let's go ..." Thorn hold girls hand Before entering the mansion....

_________________________________________

Really sorry if the chapter makes boring i have slept in afternoon and with that i have write this one ... Next chapter i will make intersting ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......