chapter 21

Author pov...

Kinn and vegas follow tharn towards his office room while they eyes roam around the mansion and find most of the photos are his papa's ... They smile before shaking thier head while tharn can sense that they are smiling looking at the photos ...

Kinn:"You must be Papa's boy ... And i can see how much you love him and this photos says everything mr tharn ..." Tharn nod his head while Vegas push the file towards tharn ...

Tharn:"What are you agreeing or you backing off from my offer to you Mr kinn and i even told your husband about it don't he make clear to you ..." Kinn sigh and nod his head while Vegas show the sign on the documents ...

Kinn:"I did mr tharn and now it's your turn to make your words come ture and about the partnership here we agree for it and you have to sign it in return ... You know everything have fair price ..." Tharn nod his head while thorn and wat walk in ...

Tharn:"Give me a second and thorn read the document and make sure everything is fine and let me know if it's read to sign it ...And wat  sent him a money that we usually give to the previous person but with a extra money ... " Wat nod his head while show way to Vegas ...

Kinn:"It's look like your sponsoring me mr tharn... " Tharn nod his head while he took another file from the drawer Before moving towards kinn ...

Tharn:"I hope we don't have any misunderstanding inbetween us and that's a only reason i trust you and look at this pic and get them at any cost and you know i can't do it because they will easy find it's me and if you do this no one will doubt you either and be careful with them and keep them in your basement till i tell you Mr kinn ..." Kinn look through the photos while he nod his head ....

Type:"Tharn coffee and snacks ... " Type place it on the table while kinn keep looking at type while tharn clear his throat...

Tharn:"That's my husband for your kind information mr kinn ..." Type look at kinn who laugh and shake his head while they heard giggling sound and find gulf peeking inside ...

Gulf:"Ohh baby chicks are busy ... I thought... Thought that ..." Gulf keep looking at snacks on the tray while thorn wipe his drool from his lip while he show his toothy smile...

Tharn:"Yes papa what you thought tell me ... Do you need anything from me or you hungry..." Gulf nod his head while type sigh and look at gulf who show his puppy eyes ...

Type:"Just know you ate whole cookie box and you even took it from dada mew ... Still your hungery and your eating lot of sweets and your not getting anything go back to star and moon and play with them papa ..." Gulf look tharn who nod his head while he found a hand infort of him ...

Kinn:"You can have it mr Kanawut and i don't mind it and sorry for forgetting to buy you something you can have it on behalf of me ... " Gulf peek at tharn and type before took the cookies and run out while kinn above to run behind him ...

Tharn:" Mr kinn leave him ... He is like that and he won't listen and once again remember he is my husband..." Type shake his head before walking out ...

Thorn:"Here tharn everything is fine and you can sign it ..." Tharn nod his head before signing it ...while wat and vegas walk in ...

Kinn:"Ok then mr Tharn ... See you in a week and about this matter i will call you in four days ..." Kinn and vegas walk out while tharn sign and close his eyes while thorn and wat walk out leaving him alone ....