chapter 18

Author pov...

Thorn and wat can't believe what tharn have talked too kinn about and how he able to make him a big offer and that to a person he don't know apart from business rival ... Tharn look at his brothers who staring at him without a blink of eyes...

Tharn:"Speak ..." Both snap out from thier thought while wat nod his head...

Wat:"What was that for tharn ... And home minister and that too for someone like him tharn ... Why with a sudden change in a person don't you give words to the current Person to make him again a minister..." Type look at tharn smiling at girls ....

Tharn:"Some promises are made for break .... Just thinking carefully what this guys have done right know i just gave him a chance don't i thorn and you even know how much money he have collected from us for his election... What he did to the people ..."

Thorn:"Nothing ... And he have recently caught for money scam in Japan ..." Tharn nod his head while type keep listening to them ...

Wat:"But why you selected kinn and you know about his illegal business right and we never doesn't something like that tharn and you made a sudden partnership with him and know you giving a high position.... Why you don't stand tharn ..." Tharn look at wat while he sigh and walk towards them ...

Tharn:"Remember one things we need him and he is a guy right for this business... If i stand everything will be destroyed from what i have planned..." All three frown with tharn answer while they nod thier head before looking at tharn who was busy with girls ...

Moon:"Daddy will you come to our annual function at school me and star both dancing in it and teacher asked to bring parents and whole family ..." Tharn nod his head for everything they telling to him ...

Tharn:"Daddy always on your service princesses ...." Tharn salut them while they three busy playing again not minding the three eyes glaring at them ...

Other side Porsche  car stop  infort of suppasit Mansion...while pete walk out and show his business card and tell them he have made a meeting with suppasit while they open the gate for them ...

Pete:"So much security for his papa huh ... Don't you think it's too much brother and why did you bring me with you huh ..." Porsche kept slient while driver park the car infort of the entrance...

Pete roll his eyes while he took all the bags in his hand and walk behind Porsche...while they stop and look inside where all the guys where surrounding a person standing at couch ...

Techno:"Papa please don't walk in the couch like that you will fall down and you will hurt yourself please get down ..."

  Gulf:"Oh techno come on let's jump on the couch ... Tharn is not here right let's jump and play ... Princess want's too jump na ..." Gulf pout his lips while everyone stand around him ...

  Porsche:"CAN I COME IN MR KANAWUT..." Gulf stop what he is doing and nod his head while tine support him to get down ...

Gulf:"Yes you can get in baby boy ... Come ...come..." Gulf show his cute smile... 

Porsche:"Nice to meet you Mr Kanawut... I am Porsche and this is my brother pete ..." They bow down while gulf smile and nod his head while he pat his seat next to him ...

Gulf:"Oh you know me huh .... Tine look i told you right gulf is famous in Thailand don't i look he knows me huh ..." Gulf show his proud smile to them while chuckled before nodding his head ...

Porsche:"Oh here mr Kanawut i got snacks and cookies for you and i hope you accept it ..." Gulf eyes sparkle while he drool little ...

Techno:"Papa your drooling... Wipe it off ..." Porsche handover the handkerchief to gulf who shake his head and wipe it in techno shirt who glare at him playfully ...

Gulf:"Oh you forget ice cream..." All faceplam at their papa while Porsche laugh at him ...while pete keep looking at his brother in shock ...

Porsche:"My bad mr Kanawut i will buy ice cream next time and i thought you don't like it ..." Gulf shake his head

Gulf:"Who told you huh gulf love everything when it comes to snacks and you know i have Nickname too ... My baby chicks call me like that only i am a ice cream thief ..." Gulf giggle 🤭 while all smile at him ...

Tine:"Oh sorry we forget to ask you sir ... What you like to have and wait i will get you tea and snacks ..." Gulf pull the bag towards him and hide behind him while everyone look at thier papa in disbelief...

Pete:"Don't worry will not ask for share in it mr Kanawut it's for only you and you can have it al ll by yourself..." Pete shake his hand while gulf smile in naughty way  ...

Porsche keep looking at gulf who busy checking the bags and his snacks while gulf look at porsche and raise his hand in a doubt gesture...

Gulf:"Why did you buy someone you don't know mr Porsche.... My baby chick have told me not to buy something from anyone who is not my family and friends..."  Pete look at porsche who smile at gulf questions...

Porsche:"Them you want too be friend with me mr Kanawut trust me i am so good making friends and i will accompany you and talk too you and play with you ...what do you say huh ..." Everyone look at porsche in disbelief way while gulf look at porsche hand infort of him ...

Gulf:"If i make handshake with you then your my friend huh ... But i am old to be your  friend right baby boy ..." Porsche sigh and hold gulf hand before looking at to his eyes...

Porsche:"I don't mind at all mr Kanawut... Know you want to be my friend..." Gulf look behind his back where he hide his snacks and look at porsche and nod his head ...

Tine:"Papa be Frank with them ... They won't take your snacks for god sake who can you think like that papa my god..." Porsche once again laugh at him while gulf shh tine and techno from him ...

Gulf:"No..no... Gulf is your friend na baby boy ..." Porsche smile and nod his head while he look at gulf with a sad smile Before turing towards other side ...

             ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

   Spoiler ....

  Tharn:"Had a conversation with my papa mr Porsche..." Porsche stood up from his seat and look at tharn ...

Porsche:"I did and it's take a long time to show up mr tharn ... " Gulf look back and forth at them while he shrug and busy eating the cookies ...

Gulf:"Tharn ...baby chick he is papa's friend and i told him that i will be only friend with him because he his good ... And look he buy papa snacks ...."

Tine:"And also tell them who you hide it from them too papa when you refused to be his friend ..." Gulf pout his lips and look away ...

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️..

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

     Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....