chapter 5

Author pov...

Tharn:"Come on Mr type let's get inside ... "

   They all move inside girls and type Stop once they enter the inside because it's huge then outside and elegant and beautiful with the interior design inside the mansion...

Moon:"Papa it's more than a castle in the Disney World..." Type and star nod thier head ... Which make other Chuckled at thier cuteness....

Before they speak something they heard a sniffing sound coming form the living room... Tharn walk towards the living room to find gulf was crying and sniffing silently ...

Tharn:"Papa what happen why are you crying papa is something wrong ... " Seeing tharn gulf cry even more hearing this they all move towards the living room...

Wat:"Ohh papa what happen tell as we will do for you stop crying..." Gulf sniffing silently...

Tharn:"PAPA STOP CRYING TELL ME..."

Gulf:"Ba...ba..baby...chick pa..pa...papa leg hurts i can't fell it ..." He cry loud once again..." Type and girls watch sliently without interfering ...

Tharn:"Papa why don't you ask the maid's to help you tell me..."

Gulf:"I don't know chick ... Bu..but i fell something wrong with them all..." Everyone look at gulf with serious face...

Thorn:"What do you mean something is wrong papa tell as come on..." Gulf look at the side were maids were standing with sweating and fear...

Gulf:"The...they speak ill about me ... On..on my back chicks..." He again cry huging tharn..." This one his enough for tharn to shot them on spot...

Tharn:"Dean and boun take girls to their room ... Princess go with uncles ok you want to see your room right ..." Boun and Dean carry the girls towards the room....Tharn look at type...

Type:"I will be here sir ..."

Tharn:"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY PAPA ON HIS BACK .... IF YOU HAVE GUTS COME INFRONT ME LOOK AT MY FACE AND NOW TALK LET ME LISTEN EVERYONE ..." They Gurads drag the maid's towards tharn and make them kneel down...

Maid:"Sir gulf was making falls assumption on as more like he was lying to you all we don't do anything sir..." With that tharn shot her on the head....

Tharn:"DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY PAPA AND TELLING ME HE IS LYING TO AS ... DONT DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT HIM ..." Type never expect something like this to happen he was terrified but he stay slient....

Thorn:"If you don't want to loss your life now let as before a bullet take out your bitchy life of yours..."

Maid:"I will you everything sir ... This four was always treat sir gulf in I'll way they don't give him proper care and if he ask something they shout at him and talk at his back like he was sult who seek attention of his own husband and he must be volunteer himself to marry sir mew....  And about his second pregnancy they think it was someone's child and more like sir gulf have cheat on sir mew....'

Tharn:"WHAT THE FUCK I AM HEARING RIGHT NOW ... THIS IS WHY YOU ALL ARE HERE TO SPEAK ABOUT MY PAPA... I HEARD ENOUGH OF THIS AND YOU I LEAVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOLD ME NOW OUT OF MY MANSION ... ERIC... ERIC WHERE ARE YOU ... "

Eric:"Sir ..."

Wat :"Take them to the basement right now and skin them alive not to spear them.... No one should no about them and not even a  single proof about them should me there and throw are out of the  mansion ...."