chapter 22

Author pov...

    Tharn walk towards the basement where kinn have captured all four like he have said to him ... He pull out the gun before shooting each one's on thier leg which make them scream ... He know that they have something to do what happen today at school ...

  Tharn:"YOU ASSHOLES SPEAK SOMETHING... SPEAK BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND ... WHERE IS THAT BITCH HUH ... I WELL KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW HIS HIDEOUTS SPEAK BEFORE I BURN YOU ALL SPEAK ..." Tharn keep screaming which make every fear ...

  Vegas:"Just speak out or you will face a worst than this touture do you want me to show to me ... I have my own way to help this speak ..."

  Person 1 :" We don't sir ... He just told us to do it but we don't want too do it and we well know about mr Tharn ... " Tharn shoot him on other leg while thorn pull him back ...

  Thorn:"Stop tharn If you kill them ... Then how the hell your going to find that asshole ... Clam down i know it's really diffcult situation but still clam down ..."

Porsche:"THEY HAVE GUTS AND THAT TOO THE ONE WHO AGAINST YOUR TAIL WAS THE CULPRIT MR THARN ... YOU SHOULD HAVE THINK WISELY BEFORE YOU MAKE HIM A MINISTER AND THAT JOHN ASSHOLE ..."  Tharn punch the wall forcely which make his hand bleed ...

Tharn:"YOU HAVE TOUCHED A WRONG PERSON ..."

   Kinn:"Don't worry mr tharn ...we will find him soon and don't worry my Gurads are searching for him ..."

  Porsche:"I want him alive kinn and his family too ..."

Tharn:"Yes Porsche his Correct... Get his family too i want everyone alive don't miss anyone get them ..."

Kinn:"His family but just know his daughter have delivered a baby ... You are serious..."

Porsche:"DON'T I LOOK LIKE MAKING A DAMN JOKE HERE KINN ... YES I WANT THEM EVERYONE...EACH AND EVERYONE KINN GET THEM BY TOMORROW MORNING THAT'S IT ..." He walk out while tharn rub his face before looking at the four ...

Vegas:"What you want us to do with them tharn ..." Tharn look all four shaking in fear ...

Tharn:"Once we get thier boss ... Then we will see what to do with them ... And also make sure they never should die peacefully... They should suffer hell in the earth ..." He walk out while thorn run behind him ...

Other side it's already mid night where mew and wat keep waiting for doctor to show up ... Mew have signed the papers but his heart beats fast then anything thing about gulf,type and baby ...

Wat:"Dada please seat down ... Let's wait and nothing going to happen to papa and baby ... And type he is strong don't worry ..." Mew nod his head while tharn and thorn rush in with Porsche...

Tharn:"How is papa and type ...what they have said and princess what happen to her she is alright..." Wat sigh and shake his head before told tharn what doctor have told him ....

Wat:"So we have wait tharn ... But till know thier is no information about type ... But they are operating him ..." Tharn wipe his tears before anyone can notice it ...

The door open while win walk out before removing his mask and smile at them which make them relief...while tharn hold his shoulder...

Tharn:"TYPE ... TYPE ...HE IS ALRIGHT..."

Win:"Calm down mr tharn ... Mr type is fine and we removed three bullets but he lost lot of blood but know nothing to worry but his knees will take time to heal may be four to five months but soon he can walk ... Nothing affects is nervous... And you can see him at morning..." Mew look at win how smile and pat his shoulder...

Mew:"My husband and baby girl ..." Win nod his head ...

Bright:"Don't worry soon bright will give you good news ...wait for sometime mr suppasit..." Mew nod his head while tharn look through the glass and find type was sleeping while wires where attached to his bodies...

Porsche:"Trust me he will get cure ... And papa gulf nothing going to happen ..." Just them bright walk out with a smile while mew rush to him ...

Mew:"My baby ..." Bright smile looking at him while he look behind and find they move a incubator towards them while mew and tharn move close to it and touched it and find thier princess his so small than a usual babies ...

Tharn:"She is so small ... What should I do doctor should I take her to some other country or should I call doctors who can cure her huh ..." Bright laugh out while he shake his head ...

Bright:"You don't have to do it mr tharn ... She is premature baby and she have less weight and look at her she is so small and this incubator cures her and you should keep her safely here till she get healthy..."

Mew:"My baby ... How is gulf ... He is alright can i see him ... Did he cried asking for me ..." Bright shake his head and think it's really diffcult to answer them and he love the way they take care of the family ...

Bright:"He is fine and no don't cry because we operated her and you forget it's seem and his stiches will cure in a month's and be careful with him ... Don't make him run or jump or walk to fast ... Everyone shake thier head in disbelief...

Thorn:"IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN THE EARTH DOCTOR... HE CAN NEVER STAY IN ONE PLACE FOR LONG TIME ... YOU KNOW HE RUN MARATHON WHILE PRINCESS INSIDE HIM ... ITS TOTALLY DIFFICULT... HOPE HE UNDERSTAND IT ..." They Chuckled while thinking of gulf running around ... And they know about their papa ....

Tharn:"Thank you so much doctor... Thanks for saving all three and they are my world ... Thank you so much " He bow down which make everyone Suprise...

Win:"But you should take care of yourself mr tharn ... Come with me let's band-aid your wounds ... " That's when everyone look Tharn's hand bleeding ...

Mew:"Tharn baby boy ... You go i will take care ... And please stop hurting your self Tharn ... If your papa know's this he going to cry ..." Yes gulf can't take any small wounds on his baby chick's...

Tharn:"Sorry dada ... Please look after them and where is girls been ..."

Wat:"Techno took them to home so they won't fear more ... And they keep crying so i told him to leave with them ..." Tharn nod his head while win drag him towards his cabin ...

Mew:"Thank God babies are fine ... Know i should wait for gulf to wake up ..." They nod thier head while Porsche keep looking at he baby was taking towards the room ...

    Spoiler ...

  Win:"Hello mr gulf ... Good morning do you had good sleep ... I'm doctor win nice to meet you ..." He smile looking at gulf who keep staring at him ...

Gulf:"Tharn ,mew ..." Win smile and nod his head while nurse walk out to call them ...

  Mew:"GULF BABY ... MY GOD YOU WOKE UP... BABY MEOW SORRY NA FOR LEAVING YOU ALONE ... " GULF LOOK AT MEW BUT HE KEEP LOOKING AT HIM...

Gulf:"HMMM...YOUR MEW ... THEN WHO ALL THIS ? ..." Everyone look at gulf with wide eyes while a tear from mew eyes fall on gulf hand ...

     So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

      Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....