SPECIAL CHAPTER 4

Author pov...

  Mild keep looking at gulf who was busying drawing with start and moon .... He was really hurt to see his best friend and brother like this after all this year's ... He find his brother but he lost all the connection that they have in past ... But some what he is happy that he got his brother back ...

Type:"Papa here have this fruit and juice... What do you want for dinner i will make it for you tell me ..." Gulf glare  at his big enemy infort him the furit bowl ... While mild Chuckled beofre looking at everyone...

Gulf:"Type baby boy you should listen to papa in law na ... Here eat this fruit and eat you need this more na and how will be my grand son have strength if you don't take care of yourself so bad ..." Gulf push the bowl little while type clear his Thorat...while gulf look above and find type is faming in anger ...

Type:"EAT...IT...NOW...PAPA..." Gulf pout his lips and look for help while everyone look at different side not minding thier poor baby gulf ...

Gulf:"Fine no one loves baby gulf anymore ... Even pink mochi don't love her papa ... " Type roll his eyes while mild smile at gulf naughtiness...

Type:"If you eat this right know i will make pancakes for you and you can have one scoop of ice cream ... Only if you finish this papa... If not forget your daily snacks ..." Gulf pull the bowl unwanted while he chew it with teary eyes....

Gulf:"I'm being good papa ...." Gulf sob while everyone controlling thier laugh ...

Mild:"I'm really glad that you guys take care of him so well and you guys don't mind him being this childish and naught ... Really he have done some good deed in his previous life that he good husband like you and son's like them and even a son's in laws like them ... "  Tharn nod his head with a smile while they heard a foot step and know who have entered the house ...

Kinn:"Seems like everyone is here and where all the three naught babies of the mansion ..." Gulf stood up and run towards Porsche who hiding behind kinn while he pop out and make gulf giggle which make everyone smile ...

Gulf:"Porscheee baby boy ... What you brought for papa na ... Do you got what i ask for you last time ..." Porsche act like he forget while gulf run and hug tharn who laugh at thier childishness...

Porsche:"How can I forget your order papa ... Porsche is alway on your service na and you should thank Vegas and kinn because they brought for you and this is limited edition Chocolate na ..." Gulf run and shut Porsche mouth while type glare at Porsche and gulf who show thier toothy smile ...

Type:"Yeah yeah eat all Chocolate you want and why don't you buy him a chocolate factory and ice cream Porsche and you all over here ... And papa mark my words you going to have cavity soon because of all those sweets and also small small warms inside your tummy too ..." Type stomp his feet while gulf shurg and above to open the Chocolate while everyone heard vessel breaking sound from kitchen...

Gulf:"Tsk ..tsk...tsk... Poor preggy guy and his mood swings..." Everyone snap their head towards gulf who don't even mind thier glance ...

Bright:"Long time no see kinn ... What brought you here ? ..." Kinn push the file towards wat who have look at it and handover to tharn ....

Kinn:"Day after tomorrow we having a election like you said tharn and I'm nervous because this my first time too and i don't know that i will be even elected to the assembly..."

Tharn:"Are you doubting my words kinn... If i said that your minister then their is no taking back my word and you will elected and that's my promise..." Kinn nod his head while Porsche look at mild and tong a new face ...

Win:"Ohh we forget to introduce you to them Porsche... Meet mr tong and his husband mild ... And guys this is kinn and his husband Porsche and Vegas ... Porsche mild his Gulf's friend and he found him today that too alive after all this year's ... " Porsche snap his head to mild who nod his head while mew and tharn sigh him ...

Porsche:"Miss to Meet you both and what you guys doing ? Like do you work or business? ..."

Tong:"We run a cuisine here which was started beofre we moved  here and also we have branch over the world and one of them are famous for Chocolate and ice cream for kids and we are planning to open it here as soon as possible... " Gulf snap his head as soon he heard his favourite words from tong ...

Gulf:"Really you have Choco and ice cream shop ... You got real baby chick look na ... Can you handover me the shop i promise i will take goooood care of it na mr Strange..." Gulf use his weapon those puppy eyes ...

Mild:"Sure na gulf ... Anything for you na ...It's all your brother ..." Gulf show his proud smile while ivy and mew shake thier head for having a huge drama queen around him ...

Gulf:"How I wish your my hubby mr strange guy ..." That's it mew above to kill tong while mild block his way ...

Mild:"Sorry na gulf but he is my husband and I'm not sharing him ... He is not shop na brother ..." Gulf pout his lips while tharn open his hand to gulf who hug tharn tightly because he got rejected for Frist time ...

Mew:"YOU BABY GULF ... I'M WARMING YOU REMEBER IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE INFORT OF ME I WILL KICK THEM OUT AND AND YOU WILL BE AGAIN A PREGGY GUY REMEBER..." Win and bright stood from their place while everyone follow them ...while tharn laugh like a lunatic guy while he point a gun at mew who faceplam for he blabber mouth ...

Tharn:"MARK MY WORDS MR MEW SUPPASIT... IF I SEE YOU NEAR MY PAPA ... WE ARE DIVORCING YOU AND KICKING YOU OUT OF THIS MANSION MIND IT ..."

Gulf:"Mind it meow ..." Everyone controlling thier laugh while tharn and gulf glare at mew who left alone with out support....

   So hope you guys  like this special chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....