#6

You showered and decided to rest but something didn't let you fall asleep. It was 8 pm. The thought that he woke up Jeong Min so that your sleep wouldn't be disturbed still clouded your mind.

You were deeply drowned in your thoughts when someone knocked on your door. You opened it swiftly after a minute or so.

"Ma'am, we are all heading for the dinner. Would you join us?" Jeong Min asked. You nodded.

"I'll catch up with you in the lobby." You told and he left.

You changed into some comfy and sophisticated clothes and headed to the lobby where you spotted everyone waiting for you.

"Y'all don't have to be so modest and formal with me. I'll be okay even if you don't invite me." You told them with a slight smile.

"It is a gesture of respect ma'am. It's all because of you that we got to be here." One of them said and others smiled in agreement.

"Alright. Dinner is on me." You replied.

You chose Hotel Ganymed Brasserie for treating everyone. You had heard about it from many of your acquaintances.

"Woah! Boss, this is a really cool place!" Jeong Min blurted with his mouth wide open.

All of you were pretty hungry, so you quickly placed the order.

The food was delicious and all of them seemed to love it, except for one person, Taehyung.

"Thank you for the dinner ma'am. We loved it." One of them told and you smiled at them.

"My pleasure. You can head back to the resort if you want to." You told and they started leaving in a minute or two.

Everyone left within a matter of ten minutes however, Taehyung continued to sit in his place. He looked weird. His cheeks were turning red. You stepped towards him and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" You asked with great concern in your eyes. He didn't speak. You could sense he was not fine.
He was barely blinking his eyes.

"Taehyung, do you want to go see a doctor? You don't seem fine. What's wrong?" You spoke placing a hand on his forehead and he was burning in high fever.

"Taehyung! You're burning. Let's go see a doctor." You panicked.

"I'm fine." He spoke after a minute.

"Are you kidding me?" You scoffed in disbelief.

"I'm allergic to olives. I accidentally ate some. They were added as an ingredient to one of the dishes." He spoke with slight pain.

"God! Then, why the fuck are you wasting time? Let's go see a doctor!" You shouted at him.

"I'll be fine. My body's just reacting to olives." He replied sipping water.

"You don't help at all, Taehyung." You spoke with so much distress in your voice.

"Hey, is this Dr. Gabriel?" You spoke on your phone.

"I'm in Hotel Ganymed Brasserie. There's an emergency. Could you please come here?" You practically begged him on the phone.

"Sure. Thank you so much. He's someone I know. He accidentally ate olives and he is allergic to them. Please be quick." You said and hung up.

"You didn't have to call a doctor. I'll be okay." He repeated, this time pissing you off.

"Shut up Taehyung! What if something happens to you?" You scolded him like a teacher scolded his students.

Gabriel reached there ten minutes later. You greeted him with a hug.

"Here." You pointed at Taehyung. He immediately checked him and injected some medicine into his body.

"He's going to be okay, right?" You asked him.

"Y/n, he might have died right here, had I been a minute late." Gabriel replied and you froze.

"Gabriel, don't be so hopeless. Just prescribe him some medicines. Goddamn, save this guy!" You freaked out.

"Relax Y/n! I've given him medicines. I'm just saying he could have died right here. He is severely allergic to olives." Gabriel replied and you sighed.

"Taehyung, you told me you will be fine. What is this?" You spoke squatting down to the level of his chair. He just shrugged his shoulders. You sighed in defeat.

"Do you feel better?" You asked calmly. He nodded.

"But, I get fine after some time if I accidentally eat olives." Taehyung spoke.

"Mr. Taehyung, you were just lucky. You have to be careful with whatever you eat." Gabriel replied.

"Eat these pills for five days, one in a day." Gabriel handed over the pills to him.

"Thank you so much, Gabriel. I don't know how to thank you." You bowed to him. He smiled.

"Do me one last favour. Please drop us at our resort. That fool, Jeong Min is not picking up my calls." You requested and he nodded.

Gabriel dropped you and Taehyung at your resort and drove off.

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked him again.

"Y/n, I'm all good." He sighed looking at your worried face.

"You scared the shit outta me! Thank God, Gabriel was on time. Wait, did you just call me Y/n again?" You glared at him.

"Just admit that you're head over heels for me, Y/n." Taehyung replied with a smirk. You smacked his head.

"Ouch! That did hurt." He winced.

"Don't try to act smart." You warned him.

"Stay in my suite for tonight. It's huge. You'll be comfortable there. Rest well." You told.

"Y/n, you're so shameless!" He spoke hugging himself protectively.

"What the heck? What did I do?" You asked confused.

"You just asked a grown-up man to sleep with you!" He spoke with a shy look.

"Oh my God! What do I do with you? For god's sake, I asked you to just share a suite with me so that you can rest well. Why do you keep on cooking stupid stories?" You yelled madly.

"Y/n, I'm not feeling well. How can you yell at a sick person?" He asked fake-coughing.

"Seriously? Taehyung, you must be feeling better since you're pulling your lame jokes on me." You replied.

"Let's go. It's cold out here." He said holding your hand and dragging you inside the resort.

"Leave my hand! People will get the wrong idea, you nutjob!" You shrieked and he broke into laughter.

TO BE CONTINUED...