#4

"You look like a boiled up tomato when you're angry. Your cheeks are all red." He commented and slightly laughed. You grew embarrassed and got off him.

"Shut up, you nutjob!" You replied and stood up.

"Oh?" Jeong Min stood there dumbfounded when Taehyung stood up as well.

"Oh?" He looked at him dumbfounded again. His brain glitched and his eyes grew wider and he looked at you two with widened eyes.

"No, Jeong Min. Stop with your stupid thoughts before I fire you." You warned and he gulped and blinked his eyes.

"I didn't even say anything, ma'am." He pouted and you rolled your eyes. Taehyung, too, grasped what was going on.

"Leave." You told through gritted teeth.

"Ah! You could've asked me to leave nicely." He sighed and you shook your head in disbelief.

"I really impact you that much, ain't I?" He chuckled caging you between the table and him.

"You are very delusional." You spoke courageously because his actions really did make you breath unevenly. You were internally scoffing at yourself for getting vulnerable in front of him.

"Am I?" He asked, leaning down to your ear, with a mysterious expression on his face. Your heart almost exploded. You closed your eyes for 2 seconds and opened them again. Good, you're back to your old self, now!

You placed your hands on either side of his face and pulled his ears with as much force as you could. He widened and eyes and screamed in pain. He tried to get rid of you but your grip was too strong on his ears.

"Stop it! This is physical abuse. I'll not spare you, Y/n." He begged painfully.

"Y/n? I'm your freaking boss, you nutjob! I'll teach you a good lesson." You replied further twisting his earlobes.

"Woah!" You stopped when you heard a voice from behind. Jeong Min! Again! Asshole!

You loosened your grip on his ears and pushed him away. He gently patted his ears which were all red now, thanks to you!

"Jeong Min! I asked you to leave, right? Why does no one listen to their Boss?" You asked massaging your temples.

"Ma'am, I left my laptop here. I came to take it back." He spoke hiding his smile. Of course, his stupid thoughts have taken over his brain.

"Ma'am? May I ask you something?" He asked.

"No, keep your mouth shut or you'll be fired." You yelled and walked out of the Hall fuming with frustration.

You were proud for being able to trouble Taehyung. You entered your cabin and sat in your chair comfortably.

"Ma'am, you were so amazing back in the Conference Hall." Jeong Min entered your cabin with excitement only to get a death glare from you.

"You! I told you to shut up!" You said smacking his forehead.

"I apologise." He gulped.

"But it's my first time seeing you so enraged." He added.

"I'm leaving. Take care of everything." You told him and left.

You realised Jeong Min was right. You never diverged from your professional behaviour at office or even any other place. That Nutjob really did irk you up to your gut.

ONE MONTH LATER

One month passed in the blink of an eye. Taehyung never missed a chance to piss you off. He kept on reporting everything to you by himself and thus, pissing you off, from time to time. But one thing impressed you about him, his work was as flawless as his face.

"Ma'am, here is the final list of the employees joining for the trip." Jeong Min said showing you on his iPad.

"All the arrangements are done, right? If there anything you need my help with?" You asked standing up from your chair and stretching yourself out.

"No ma'am. Everything is already arranged by Chairman. Thanks to him, I didn't have to work a lot." 

"When do we leave then?" You asked.

"Tonight ma'am. The chairman will be sending a travel bus for us." He told excitedly.

"What's there to get excited Jeong Min?" You asked all uninterested.

"Nothing ma'am. Just the trip." He replied and you nodded.

"We'll meet at 7pm tonight, then." You told and he nodded in agreement. With that, he left to pack and check everything for the trip.

About an hour later, you were also done with your work. You stood up from the chair and stretched your body. You headed out of your cabin. You were at the exit of office premises.

"See you at 7, Boss Tomato!" You heard the most stupid words coming out of the most annoying person's mouth. He stood right behind you.

"I am your freaking boss! What gives you the audacity to cross the line?" You spoke scoffing in disbelief.

"I'm aware about that but we're bound by a contract now. If you dismiss me for no reason, you'll have to compensate me with a handsome amount. I have a very close lawyer friend." He told proudly.

"Seriously? Do you think you can get away with that? Gosh! Why am I even wasting my time on you? I've errands to run. Get our of my face." You spoke rolling your eyes and successfully exited the office.

Reaching home, you took a quick shower and decided to have a look at your packed belongings. Everything was perfectly packed.

You glanced at the wall clock and it was already 4pm. You decided to cook something light and healthy.

You went through some of the kitchen cabins and found semolina. You took around 250gm of it out in a bowl and put it into a pan to roast.

You roasted it at a low flame for good 7 minutes. When it turned light brown, you transferred it in a bowl and added curd to it.

You mixed the batter and added salt, spices, green chillies and coriander powder in it. You further added some pizza sauce in it. You let it sit for some time and fried finely chopped onion, tomato and capsicum in olive oil.

When they were fried, you mixed them with the batter and set the steel mould on flame. You poured the batter and covered it with lid. Around 3 minutes later, you flipped the batter and approximately, 5 minutes later, your healthy recipe was all ready.

You quickly ate the food as the clock already displayed 5pm. You immediately went to change after eating. You wore a simple travel outfit to maintain your comfort level.

TO BE CONTINUED...