2

~ 2 ~

I wake up, and rush to the bathroom wanting to be in there before Millie. I push the door open only for it not to budge. I knock on the door confused.

" Millie? You're already awake?" I frown, and I get a response by a deep voice.
" It's Kyle." I hear Kyle grumble from inside. And I have totally forgotten that I'm sharing this place with three guys. I groan and wait on the couch. After ten minutes Kyle is still inside and I'm crossing my legs.

"Kyle hurry up! I have to use the toilet." I whine, ready to knock on a random neighbors door just to use their bathroom. The bathroom door flies open and Kyle steps out. He grumbles something but I have no time. I need the toilet.

Once I'm finished I get dressed for school and then wait for Millie.

" skipping class again?" I hear behind me. I look up and shake my head at Kyle.
"Nope, I'm waiting on Millie, but she's taking so long." I say and look back at my phone.

" She left together with Easton when you were in the bathroom." I look back at Kyle and groan.
" She's always ditching me for guys."
I get up and put my shoes on.

Vince walks into the room.
" Seems like it'll be a fun walk to class, just the three of us." Vince says and pats Kyle his back. I put my jacket on and we head to college.

Once in the aula we see Millie and Easton sitting together and keeping three spots open. Vince goes to sit next to Millie, then me and then Kyle. I take my stuff out and start looking through clothing sites on my laptop.

" You're quite as-social." I hear Kyle point out. I look at him and shrug. " It depends day by day. I just feel like having a silent day." I shrug, looking back at my laptop.

On Saturday we decide to go to a party, the first party of the new semester. Millie and i walk hand in hand while giggling. The guys walk a few meters behind us. Once at the party Millie and I immediately go get drinks. And it doesn't take long for both of us to get drunk.

I tug on Millie, dragging her to the tv that's playing karaoke songs. We put on a song and drunkenly start singing.

" We're... Soarinn... flyin!" I start and then awkwardly dance along as Millie sings. We sing the whole song together and then interrupt into giggles. We head back to the bar but Millie pulls me back.

" No, you can't." Millie giggles and gets me a soda. I thank her and go take a fresh breath. I look back and see Millie playing beer pong against Easton. At a party you'll find Millie playing beer pong, and me singing karaoke.

" hey, here you are." I look up and give a small smile to Vince. He joins me on the grass.
" Needed a breather, huh?" He ask and lights up a cigarette. I nod and lean over grabbing the cigarette and taking a hit.

"Yeah, it gets loud in there." I chuckle and give Vince his cigarette back after I took one more hit. Vince nods and puts his cigarette between his lips.

" I didn't take you for a smoker?" He mumbles, the cigarette still in his mouth.
" I'm not, only when I'm drunk." I sheepishly grin.
"But only a few hits." I admit. And lean back taking a sip of my soda.

Soon Kyle finds us, and sits down next to me. But i don't sit with him for long.
'Lay all your love on me' starts playing. I jump up and rush inside. I find Millie and when the lyrics start, Millie and I crawl towards each other. Just like it goes in the movie. Suddenly Easton grabs Millie by her waist and brings her up.

" You two are wasted, you two are going to get stepped on.' Easton chuckles and I jokingly pout.

" I'm not drunk, I'm drinking soda." I look around but can't find my soda anymore. Suddenly I feel arms around me. I yelp and they pick me up. Once I stand with my two feet on the ground, I look behind me to see Kyle.

" Easton is right, you two are going to get stepped on." Kyle grumbles. I look back at Millie and Easton. And Easton rolls his eyes.

" Stop grumbling bro, you're not a bear." Easton smirks, I giggle and agree. Easton looks back at Millie and I. " He lost while we were playing football. He's being a little kid. Aren't you little Kyle." Easton gushes. Talking in a baby voice to Kyle. Kyle breaks out in a grin.

" Shut up you fucking weirdo." Kyle grins and looks at us. " Let's find Vince and get out of here. It sucks here." Millie pouts but we still decide to leave. Apart from Vince who texted us that he left with a girl.

" Typical Vince." Easton grins as we walk back to our place. I hold Millie her hand, our hees clacking on the pavement. Kyle raises his eyebrow.
" As if you don't usually hook up on parties." Kyle fires back. Easton raises his hands in surrender. " I'm a man now that we live with girls. It's our new duty to take care of them." Easton flashes a smile at us. I give him an awkward smile and thumbs up.

The boys start bickering about their hook ups. We decide to get some more drinks from the night shop and just drink a bit more at the apartment. Once in the apartment the guys stop bickering and I pour us drinks. The four of us sit on the couch and put some music on.

" I wish we had a table where we can play beer pong on." Millie suddenly says and pouts. " On the party I was winning against Easton." Millie grins and Easton immediately starts denying it.

" You guys just have to have play again on the next game. I don't get the hype over beer pong. I don't want to win because if I win it means I didn't get to drink a lot." I shrug and Millie giggles.

" But it's fun winning against guys so i don't care." Millie says and gives a smile to Easton.

We spend the whole night together drinking and dancing together in our small apartment. The next morning we're sprawled around the living room.

" Guys? Get up!." Vince yells, but it's no use. Vince gets his speaker and starts playing party rock anthem. Waking us up immediately.

" Shut up Vince" I groan. From on the couch.
" Vince! I will fucking kick you." Kyle snaps while laying on the floor.
Kyle and i sit up. And look around confused.
" where are the two other idiots?" Vince asks, i look at Kyle who shrugs. With a my head pounding I follow Vince and Kyle around the apartment to find Easton and Millie.

Vince lets out a high pitched scream.
" DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX!" Vince yells, we get to him and Easton and Millie are cuddling on bed.
" ON THE BED IM SHARING WITH YOU EASTON?" Vince adds still yelling. I let out a yelp and close the door. I turn around with the doorknob still in my hand and look at the two guys in front of them.

" Why are we still standing by the door." I whisper out while hissing. Suddenly the door that I'm holding gets pulled open making me stumble in.

" We didn't have sex!" Millie quickly says as she walks out. Easton picks me up from the floor like I'm a kid and puts me back on my feet.
" Besides does it matter if we had?" Easton smirks from behind me.

" Yes! Because i lay in that bed with you!" Vince cries out. We all chuckle at his dramatic behavior. While Vince goes and keeps on being dramatic, i lay my head on Easton his shoulder.

" Remind me why we got drunk yesterday?" I whine, massaging my temples. Easton chuckles and shrugs. " memories." He laughs.