7

My legs wobble as I Kyle places the helmet on my head and closes the Little window. He then puts his own helmet on and hops on.

" HOW DO I GET ON?" I yell. Not knowing that we can communicate through the helmets. Kyle whines at my loud voice.

" No need to yell princess. Okay stand next to the motorcycle and put your left foot on the left peg." He trails off. I do what he says and put my left foot on the peg.

" okay and now you swing your right leg over the motorcycle and place your right foot on the other peg." I climb on the motorcycle and grin as i finally sit on it. I hold the back of his shirt.

" You're gonna fly off when you hold me like this princess." I hear him say. Suddenly he jolts us forward with the motorcycle. i yelp and my arms wrap fully around his waist. My eyes closed out of fear and surprise, my head on his back. " Keep holding me like this." I nod with my head still on his back. 

Kyle starts riding slowly not going over the speed limit. He's even going slower than that. However i still hold on for dear life.

" Sage you'll be fine." He chuckles, his hand moves to my hands and he loosens my death grip on him a little. " Can i go faster?"

" Can i say stop when i get scared." I mutter. He chuckles again.

" Sure darling." He speeds up and my death grip on him returns. After a while i loosen up and look around. The sun shines on us as he drives through traffic.

" Okay, you are right this is fun." I grin patting his stomach that I'm holding. He chuckles again.

" Wait until this." He says. I look around confused. He drives into a long tunnel. He shifts gears and speeds up. Definitely going above hundred miles per hour. " Sage, don't worry. Enjoy the ride." I hear him say as he speeds up even more. The tunnel gets filled with the sound of the engine of Kyle his motorcycle, surprisingly cars get out the way.

I finally feel myself get a lot more comfortable and i move my head from his back. Kyle drives around for an hour and soon we arrive back to where my car is parked. I climb off his motorcycle my legs wobbly.

" Holy fuck." I exclaim. " That was so cool!" I grin. While Kyle pulls the helmet off my head. His lips tug up in a very small smile.

" Wanna get something for dinner?" He asks changing the subject, he looks at his watch that tells us it's five thirty now. I shrug and he goes back on his motorcycle.

" Follow me." He says. I nod and climb in my car. It's dark already since it's winter. However with Kyle driving right in front of me i know that Kyle will see the road so i can just follow him.

I scan through the menu once we're seated. Once we have ordered we chat together.

" So you're into cars and motorcycles?" He nods and takes a sip of his coke.

" Yeah, i like working on cars. I buy fucked cars and make them better again and then i either sell them or keep them." He explains my eyes look at his arms where he has a tattoo from a car.

" How many cars do you have?" I ask surprised. He thinks for a bit. Most likely counting the cars he has.

" Six. I've sold about twelve total so I've had eighteen cars in total. And then one motorcycle." I gape at him. Six cars?

" Are you a stripper? Or a drugs dealer? How could you have so much money to buy those cars?" I question him. Leaning my head on my handpalm.

" It's an expensive hobby. I just keep saving money." He says as if it's nothing.

" I have saved years for my car and it's a second hand ford. That breaks down at least once in two days." I point out. He chuckles.

" I'll take a look at it if you want." He says. The food arrives and we dig in. Not really walking much anymore. After dinner we head home. Kyle drives in front of me again. And i follow him. At one point he drives next to me. I roll my window down.

" I'll go for another ride. Will you be fine? You're almost home." I wave him off.

" Sure! Bye Kyle." I say yelling a little so he hears me through his helmet. He nods and drives off.

I get home and find Millie and the two other guys on the couch watching tv.

" Hey guys." I say taking off my coat and shoes. I get dressed in comfy clothes and going them on the couch.

" Where is my friend?" Easton questions me. " Taking a stroll around the city with his motorcycle." I say putting my feet on the couch.

" We're not gonna see him a lot anymore." Vince says mainly to Easton who nods. " Dude is in love with his motorcycle." Easton snickers.

" is it that bad?" Millie giggles turning her gaze away from the movie that I'm now fully invested in.

" Yeah. You know he never let anyone touch it. One time he had a girlfriend and he actually liked her a lot but no way that she was getting on the motorcycle with him." I furrow my eyebrows at Easton his words. I keep my eyes on the tv but my mind wanders.

Why did Kyle let me on his motorcycle? Not even his girlfriend was allowed on it. And we barely know each other and he offered to let me on the motorcycle.

I chew the insides of my mouth. Wondering why Kyle would want me on his motorcycle. Why he didn't mind having me on it. Even when I lay in bed I think about it.