19: Dirty Talk 👀 [M]

Lisa's POV

Our first vlog went very successful, it reaches 17 Million views in just 24 hours. Which I'm really glad because that's already a HUGE views and I didn't expect that because that's our first time.

Jennie and I decided to throw a simple party to celebrate our first vlog, well you can't blame us, it went successful. We just invited our family and some friends.

"Thank you everyone for supporting our channel, Lisa and I didn't expect that it would went viral real quick and will reach 17M within 24 hours. So let's celebrate and enjoy this simple celebration!" Jennie shouted everyone applaud including our kids.

They congratulated us then we started eating and the kids started playing while some of our family members started chitchatting.

Jennie approached me then wrapped her arms around my waist before kissing me. I chuckled then rest my hand on her chest to pull her away lightly then look at her.

"Let's go outside?" She asks then I just nodded then we walked outside with her arms still around me then went to our table where some of our friends are.

"Yow Congrats bro! Congrats Lis!" They congratulated us then we thanked them. Jennie pulled out a chair for me then i sat down next to Chaeng unnie before Jennie sat down next to me and move her chair more closer to me and held my hand.

"Here Jen" Bambam handed Jennie a glass shot, and Jennie looked at me asking for permission.

"Oh c'mon Jennie! still scared?" Seulgi teased Jennie which made me glare at her.

"I'm not!" Jennie defended then pouts at me that made me chuckle.

"Just don't drink too much, we still have to take care of the kids" I tell her then caressed her cheeks and she nodded at me showing her gummy smile.

Oh god i love this woman so much.

"Where's the twins?" Rosé asked. Then i turn to face her as Jennie and the so called 'Tops' — as what they called themselves — started drinking.

"Well as always, they are asleep" I said then we chuckled.

"Infants really love sleeping much" Irene said then I agreed to her.

"Mommy! Look!" I heard Luke called me then showed me a water gun as tall as him.

"Wow baby is that yours?" I asked him and he nodded happily. "Who gave that?" I asked as I caressed his messy hair.

"Uncle!" He cheered then pointed Kai who's on the other table with their cousins and mine.

"Did you say thank you?" I asked.

"Yes! and kiss him!" He grinned then run away to continue playing with his cousins and friends which made us chuckle then i felt Jennie wraps her arms on my shoulder.

Me, Rosé, Irene unnie, and Minnie started chitchatting while the so called 'Tops' keeps drinking and just talk about something funny that happened to them.

I roamed my eyes and saw my daughter Ella sitting on the swing with Iseul. I smiled and watched them silently.

My daughter's smile is different, she smiles really wide and blushes as her and Iseul talked and play.

"You know Lalice, Iseul always talked about Ella" Irene unnie told me, she maybe noticed where I am looking at. I looked at her then chuckled.

"and so Ella, she can't just stop talking about Iseul" I said then let out a chuckle and glance at them again.

"Kids nowadays are different, when I'm at their age. I'm still crying to my mom for not letting me join my friends play outside" Rosé said then we laughed.