13 : Ella's Crush

Lisa's POV

I am currently sitting comfortably on the couch with Chaeyoung and Luke. Jennie and Jisoo were at the patio of our house because they said they need some bro time while the kids were at school.

"Luke's turning 4 next week, what's your plan?" Chaeng asked. I glance at my son who's busy watching on his iPad.

"The kids wanna go to beach, so maybe we're going to celebrate it there since Luke want to swim too.. right baby??" I tickles Luke's side which made him giggle.

"Yes mommy! Luke wants to swim and dada is the shark!" He exclaimed that made us chuckle.

"Are you guys free next Friday after their classes? Let's celebrate until Sunday" I said.

"Sure! we're going to cancel all our plans for our dear Luke" Chaeng exclaimed then pick up Luke and placed him on her lap. I just watch them as i smiled widely.

"What does Luke wants?"

"I want Paw Patrol cars aunt Chaeng! I want so many cars and play with Minho hyung and Lim hyung!" Luke excitedly exclaimed.

Oh gosh it melts my heart, my baby is so cute.

"Alright then! What Luke wants, Luke gets" Chaeyoung said and I just shook my head in disbelief.

She really loves spoiling my kids so much, she said that she can't resist their cuteness so she's willing to buy everything for them just to witness their cuteness.

"Btw Lis, are you on your 6th months already?" She asked.

"Yup, turning 7 months. I can't wait to carry our new baby in my arms"

"Mommy we're home!" I heard my kids' faint voice downstairs.

I gently place Luke on his bed, he fell asleep after playing with his dada and aunt Chu earlier before they left.

After i make sure that he's fine, I headed downstairs and meet my kids.

"Hi babies! I missed you" I said as i kissed their cheeks.

"We missed you too mommy"

"Where's dada?" I asked.

"She's still outside mommy, getting the groceries" Ella answered and I nodded.

"Go change your clothes now babies, then comeback here to eat lunch. Mommy cooked your favorites" I said which made them squeal in excitement and ran upstairs to change.

It's already evening, Jennie just got finished helping our kids doing their homeworks. They are now tidying up their mess while Luke and I cuddled on the couch watching them.

My heart melt as I watched how my wife took care of our kids, she's really the best. I couldn't afford to lose her. She's been a great wife to me and I'm willing to do everything she wants and she needs as she deserves it.

"Mommy it's still early, can we watch one movie before we go to sleep?" Ella asked as she slumped herself on the single couch.

"hmmm kiss mommy first" I said then she immediately pampered my face with her kisses that made me giggle.

"There mommy, can we watch now? Iseul recommend a very great movie and I want to watch it!" She excitedly said then grin at me.

"Iseul?" I asked as i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.