7 : Departure [M]

Jennie's POV

Today is Lisa's flight to France, I woke up early to cook something for her and for the kids while she's still asleep.

I facetime dad Marco and asked him if he can teach me how to cook Thai foods. I'm glad that he's awake early and he gladly instruct me how to cook.

And after an hour cooking, I finished and tasted it. It taste good for a beginner, it made me proud. I bid goodbye to Lisa's dad and thank him for teaching me.

While I was preparing i felt an arm wrapped around my waist. A familiar intoxicating scent invade my nostrils. I turned around and face my wife who's only on her bathrobe.

"Good morning baby" I greeted then pecked her lips.

"Good morning daddy" She greeted back then teasingly roam her hands around my back.

"Damn you're turning me on" I said as her bathrobe were revealing her collarbone.

"Really?" She teased as she grind on me making me hard.

"Fuck baby" I groaned as i grope her ass through her robe. "Drop on your knees" I whispered then took off the apron I'm wearing.

Lalisa seductively chuckled then drop on her knees while looking at me as she bite her lips that made me groan as my cock throb for her.

She held the hem of my boxer briefs then pull it down, my cock sprung out proudly that almost slap her face. Lisa giggled then held my cock.

"Already hard huh"

I lean on the counter island as Lisa started to stroke my shaft up and down. I groaned in pleasure then bite my lips as i watched her lick the red tip of my cock licking the pre cum.

"Taste so good as always" She complimented then took my shaft inside her mouth.

"Uhm yeahh" I moaned as she wrapped her hot mouth around my cock.

"Yes baby like that"

Lisa swirl her tongue on the tip of my shaft then suck it like a sweet lollipop. Fuck i love this pleasurable feeling so much.

She groaned that sends vibration through my hard shaft. She took all of me until my cock reached the beck of her throat without gagging.

I held her hair then i meet her thrust as she bob her head on me. I started fucking her mouth as i moan her name.

"Fuck Lisa i love fucking your mouth"

"Uhmm"

"Hmmm ahhh shit"

"Lisa I'm nearr hmm"

I moaned then fasten my thrust on her mouth. After a few more thrust, i let out my seed inside her mouth as i breath heavily. My knees were feeling wobbly.

Lisa licked the cum around my shaft and clean it with her tongue while looking at me seductively. After she clean my cock, she pulled up my boxer up then stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Your son's waking up soon and I'm wet. Please make me cum quickly" She whispered.

"Mommyyy please don't leave ussss" Ella whine as she cried. She's hugging her mom's legs.

"Baby.. I'll just attend an event in Paris. I'll be back after three days, stop crying now baby. I promise that I'll bring you guys there next time okay?" Lisa assured then pull her up to kiss her as she wiped her tears.