16 : Channel?

3 months later

Jennie's POV

"YAHHH SEULGI YOU BITCH WE'RE GOING TO LOSE!!!" I shouted as i aggressively press my controller.

"It's not my fault you sucks at this!" She said which made me glare at her but she just rolled her eyes on me.

What the?! The audacity of this bitch!

"HA HA HA YOU DUMBASS I'm about to win!" Jisoo shouted which triggers me more.

The tension is getting unbearable as we are all focused on the screen. But suddenly......

"OH MY GOSH LUKE WHY DID YOU TURN IT OFF!" We all shouted in unison with eyes widen as Luke turn the TV off.

My son got startled and started crying which made me panic and immediately approach him and pick him up.

"I was about to win thereeee" Jisoo whined as she slumped herself dramatically on the carpet.

"I'm about to pass by Jisoo" Seulgi said as she cries her heart out.

"Who made Luke cry!?" We heard my wife's voice from the kitchen and a footsteps coming to our direction that made us gulp.

"Them!" Iseul and Lim said in unison and pointed the three of us.

"Honey it's not like—"

"I'm not asking for your explanation! Face the wall and raise both of your hands!" She shouted that made me flinch.

"But hon—"

"Now!" She cutted me off causing me to put Luke on the couch and oblige Lisa.

"HAHAHA DESERVE" I heard those two bitches laugh behind.

"YOU TOO!" Irene and Chaeyoung said in unison.

"Babeeee but it's—"

"NOW"

"Hahaha well deserve" I whispered as i teased them and they were about to smack me but my wife shouted

"Don't do unnecessary movements!"

3 months had already passed, and yeah me and Seulgi really get along which i didn't expect since i really wanted to kill her the moment my eyes landed on her. We got along since our wives wanted to catch up with each other since they didn't see each other for too long and they always bring us with them and there.

My wife also already gave birth 3 weeks to our very healthy twins after Luke's birthday. Yes they're twins which we didn't expect!

I really teared up when I found out that they are twins since Lisa and I really didn't check the ultrasound results since we wanted it to be surprise and we just asked the doctor if our baby is healthy.

They're a boy and girl. The boy one is Laurent Kim-Manoban, he's a very handsome boy just like me. And the girl one is Elisa Kim-Manoban and she's a very pretty baby girl just like her mommy Lisa.

See? Lisa and I already created 5 little beautiful and handsome creatures that is full of energy and do nothing but tire me by playing too much. But that won't stop me from making more

Just kidding, of course it's still up to my wife. If she doesn't want to then i won't force her, but if she does then why not?

Finally I'm alone with my wife again after so long! Oh gosh I waited more than 10 hours before our visitors or more I say annoying visitors leave.

I snapped on my thoughts when I heard Laurent cried. Opps I forgot that I'm not totally alone with my wife, cause our twins are here.

"Honey change his diaper please, I'm just gonna finish this" My wife said as she do her skincare routine.

"W-what? but baby—"

"Yah don't act like it's your first time! We already had 3 kids before them Jennie Kim" She glared at me that made me gulp.

Oh gosh stop that glare Lisa or we're going to make baby number 6 right away.

"Okay baby chill i was just joking hehe" I said then scratch my nape before standing up and clean my handsome baby.

After I changed Laurent's diaper I put him to sleep again and I'm glad he didn't gave me hard time to put him to sleep.

I carefully place him on his crib and wrapped his tiny body with his blanket before I slumped my body next to my wife who's scrolling through her phone.

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist then rest my head on her chest which made me feel her heartbeat.

"I missed you baby" I mumble as i watched her scroll through her phone screen.

"I missed you more my baby..... Nini?"

"Hmm?? What is it?"

"I'm thinking of... what if we create a YouTube Channel? like our family youtube channel? what do you think"

I look up at her then smiled widely. Of course I want that.

"Baby that's a great idea! I'd love to! Oh gosh just by the thought of it excites me already" I squealed then snuggle closer to her more.

"really? me too! so let's create one? then the money that we will earn on our channel is going to a charity"

"that's a brilliant idea my wife! you're really a beauty and brain lady. Our family will enjoy doing contents then we're going to help others at the same time" I said then kissed her cheeks.

I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait I'm so excited right now.

"Yes you are right. So let's think of a name of our channel first alright?" I nodded.

"How about JL Family?"

"It's good... but let's think of more unique okay?"

"Hmmm JenLisa Babies?"

"Yah! what's with the babies"

"Of course It's Us with our babies " I grinned at her but she just rolled her eyes on me.

"Lame, think something cool Nini"

"How about... hmm.. JL's cool fam?"

"What the heck Jennie!"

"Whattt I'm serious babe" I smiled at her but my wife looks so pissed at me right now. Uhm well who wouldn't?

"How about KM's Film?" She suggested.

"Alright that's better, you're really good honey"

"Nah you're just not using your brain right"

"Hey! that's mean" I pouted which made her chuckle.

"just kidding, come here and give me a kiss" She puckered her lips which i gladly claim. I kissed her passionately for a minute then pulled out.

"KM's Film here we go!"