1 : Disaster

Jennie's POV

Five years had passed, and I can say that this was the best feeling I ever felt. Having my lovely wife with me, together with our children, is the best.

I have no words on how to express how happy and thankful i am to have them in my life.

Even though my wife and I had been married for years already, it still felt like yesterday. Our children are living evidence of how much in love we became every day with each other.

Lisa and I are happy and content with how things are right now. I'm also happy that nobody has tried to interfere with our relationship.

I cherish Lisa more than anybody else, and I fell deeper in love with her. To me and our kids, she is the best wife and mother. Really, though, I have no regrets about stealing her from my brother haha.

To be honest, having three kids has never been easy. Lisa and I barely have peaceful sleep and have alone time together since our kids are so clingy that even though they already have their own bedrooms, they still want to sleep with us. Not that I hate it; of course I love it. But I also missed having alone time with my wife, their mother.

In the past few years of having our own family, Lisa and I have learned how to manage our time with each other and with our kids.

My wife is now the CEO of her own clothing line, and I am very proud of her. I'm delighted that, despite her busy schedule, she still makes time for us. While i decided to work from home since I'm in charge of taking care of my little monsters.

"Kim Jennie!" I heard my wife call me angrily, which made me nervous. I immediately ran to the kitchen and saw her holding a spatula while crossing her arms and glaring in my direction.

"Why my wife?" I asked nervously as I gulped. She raise her eyebrow at me.

"What are you doing? Aren't you the one in charge of the kids? I'm making their food for school, and look at Luke." She spat out at me that made me bite my lip and then follow her gaze. I saw my three-year-old son on the floor playing happily with the flour.

My eyes widen as I examine him, his face and body was covered with flour.

"Luke!" I immediately approached him and pick him up as i tried to wipe off the flour all over his face and body.

"See? Shower him now and clean this up after. I'm just gonna finish our breakfast and their snacks for school"

I shook my head in disbelief as i look at the mess that my son made.

"Are you mad dada?" He cutely asked me while pouting. I sighed at his cuteness.

"No baby, but don't do it again or else mommy will get mad at us, understood?" I told him as we walk to the bathroom.

"Yes, I'm sowwy" He said then kissed my cheeks that made me smile.

I showered him quickly and wear his clothes. I fix his hair then pick him up and headed to Ella and Lim's room.

I knocked softly then the door opened revealing my daughter on her school uniform.

"Hi sweetie, are you ready?" I asked then smile and she nodded.

"Yes dada, but Lim's taking too long in the shower" She said then pouted. Damn my baby is really cute, she's just a carbon copy of me.

"Alright, where's your bag?" I asked then she handed me her backpack and I wear it on my shoulder.

"Lim? Be quick okay? or mom will get mad, you still have to eat your breakfast" I told Lim as i held Ella's hand.

"Yeah dada! I'm almost done, just wearing my uniform!" He yelled.